Feedback on my store!

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey team,

My store isn't doing too bad for it's third month but I'd like to keep improving it and continue developing. 

Any feedback is welcome :) also any extra tips on how to market my brand more would be helpful

https://www.thethree0five.com/

Cheers,

Rahul

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
995 43 119

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
255 32 39

Hey there, @rahulissar!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I took a look at your website and it really is looking good for your third month. I'd be happy to make a few suggestions to help improve your site.

On your Home page, you might want to optimize your images. The page tends to take a while to load entirely, so you might be interested in reading our Image Optimization Guide, or make use of an Image Optimizer app. Under your Best Sellers there's a lot of product photos, so it's easy for a visitor to scroll and scan rather than browse. You might want to lessen the rows and columns displayed here in this collection, to feature a couple of items. Also on your Home page, I wasn't able to locate the Newsletter signup. It does appear to be on your other pages, however I recommend including it on the footer of your home page as well. This is also an ideal place to offer discounts/promotions to encourage visitors to subscribe. For example you can announce "Sign up for our newsletter and receive 10% off your next purchase", or something along the lines of that.

I looked through your Pages as well and they're awesome! I specifically like that you included an FAQ page. I noticed at the bottom of this page you offer an email address for visitors to contact you at. Have you considered adding a Contact Us page? Visitors will often instinctively look for a means to contact you in both the header and footer, so it'd be a good idea to add menu links for the contact form there. One small thing you might want to edit on your About Us page is the "Shirts, T-shirts, pants" - having two words start with capital letters, and the third with a lowercase isn't consistent. Because these aren't pronouns, I suggest keeping them lowercase. The rest of your story captures your solution, and puts a face to the brand - well done!

As for marketing, what have you been doing so far? It looks like you're already on the right track for driving organic traffic to your store through social media. I see that you've set up Instagram Shopping and tagged your products, which is fantastic! Have you checked out our Shopify Academy - Instagram Course? You find some helpful information there. As for your Facebook, have you already added the Facebook Sales Channel? I don't see a Shop tab available on your Facebook business page, so you might think about connecting it to your store. If you're interested in paid advertising, our Shopify Academy - Facebook Advertisement Course offers key insights!

I'm glad to see you've already got the ball rolling for blogging! Blogging is a great long-term, but ultimately effective way to market. It also improves your Search Engine Optimization (SEO)! I did notice that the images for your blog posts are different sizes, so I suggest making some changes to keep the sizing uniform. Have you started email marketing yet? While often easily overlooked, email marketing is still a powerful tool to gain traffic. If you haven't started an email campaign yet, I recommend checking out our Email Marketing 101 Guide, as well as our Shopify Academy - Email Marketing Course.

A good goal to start working towards is having 1000 visitors in the Last 30 days. When you've reached at least that, it's time to start looking at your conversion rate. While ideal conversion rates may differ from business to business, 2-4% is a good range to be in. You can learn more about conversion tracking in your Analytics here. Adding conversion tracking to your order status page can help you gather the data you need to make improvements to your store. Our Conversion Rate Optimization Guide is worth checking out too!

There's lot of information here, so please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1060 50 316

How do you promote your brand atm? Your store looks grat btw. 

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Currently through instagram :) 

0 Likes