Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a quick look at your store, you've done a great job on it so far. I have a few questions and some comments on the store:
1) Who is your target audience and how are you planning to target them? What behaviors and interests do they have?
2) About Us - you should consider adding an About Us page that details who you are and what your mission statement is as a company.
3) Reviews/Testimonials - peer reviews have been proven to increase conversions.
4) Branding/Color scheme - you have a great logo, with some nice color choices in it. However, these don't seem to be consistent throughout the store.
5) The Watches section is completely empty, and needs to be removed from the homepage: (http://bit.ly/2GC6UYi).
What marketing strategy have you for the business moving forward?
You will find it difficult to nail down an ideal audience for your store based on anyone 20-65. This is such a wide demographic that your ad campaigns won't be able to target people specifically interested in your products. Have a think on who is most likely to buy your products, and get as narrow as possible.
Regarding your logo, it has nice orange tones to it, but this isn't reflected in the rest of your website, where there are different colors present. In general, you'd want to match the color scheme to your logo to create a sense of branding.