Feedback on my store :)

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello everyone! Ive just recently created my store: wearechasingvibes.com and would like to know what I could do to improve my website! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1774 111 326

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design and theme

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add policies pages at footer

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
7. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @ChasingVibes,

I really loved your products especially "Dark Multicolor Pashima". Your products as I mentoined are greay but you need to work on your website engagement more. Here are some suggestions-

1. First fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - 

And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

2. You need to showcase some of your bestsellers (collection list) on home page instead of mentioning a product catogary. 

3. Place your newsletter sign-up box to the top of the store. This will help you to capture more of your customers.

4. Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are the ones customers will look for.

5. Pop-up Banners- I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

I have a tons of other suggestions that will help you with your store. Please check your inbox I have already emailed you with some.

Regards,

AiTrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I suggest you some points, I hope its helpful for you.
You can add About us page in footer section of your website, the page that introduces yourself to your website visitor, tells them what you do and builds a compatibility that will hopefully turn them into a customer. Increase your niche.
I suggest you can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
Have you created your website Facebook page I am unable to find it. You can promote your products through Facebook, It's helpful for increasing of your sales. I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
73 6 26

Hi there!

Welcome to the Shopify family!

You have a nice store, however, there are some things you have to work on. Here are some of them: 

1. Add to cart button - It is not visible enough. Try changing the font or the background of it. It should be a button that your customers can easily see. Right now this is not the case.

2. I would advise you to look around for some apps that can improve your sales in the Shopify app store - https://apps.shopify.com/. For example, this one - http://discountonleave.apps.isenselabs.com/ will help you recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent.

3. Make sure that you have all required policies - Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, Refunds, and Shipping Information.

4. I noticed that you do have accounts on the most popular social networks. Good, that is a must! I would suggest you to be constantly active in them, promoting your products and your brand.

5. You should also add a contact us page, which the customers can use to get in touch with you. Also, this will help you create a more personal relationship with them.

6. Regarding the social links in your footer, you should make sure that they open in a separate tab upon clicking. This way your customers will still be able to check the respective page and keep your website open. 

I hope I helped!

1 Like