Hi @prabha-karan ,
The site looks good ( I like the hero image you have).
A few points to improve:
- A more extensive catalog on the home page (it looks like you only sell one product)
- Have a product page for every product. Currently there are many product grouped under 'Fashion Earrings' - on this note - it's almost impossible to tell which product the SKU code (e.g E0127) refers to.
- More details product descriptions.
- Consistent product images. Have the same aesthetic and background for every product image. Yield Design does this well.
- Leverage Instagram for community engagement. It can be very effective for fashion / jewelry brands - as long as the imagery is high quality.
I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
You have less niche! I suggest you can increase your products.
And I suggest you can use drop down for color variants(color) under Item view page.
You don't have minimum description of the items? It's not good-looking on product page. You can add the product description. It helps you to increasing of visitors on your store.
I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find the social media page links under your store. I suggest you can promote your products through social media pages like Instagram and Facebook.
|an hour ago|
|3 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|