Feedback on my store !

Highlighted
Tourist
28 0 0

Hello, I would like to have your feedback on my store www.vaporforce.in 
I want to know what I need to add to have a good store. Fell free to give me your honest feedback. Thanks in advance for your help and advice :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and show less product as it's pretty cluttered homepage right now.

3. I would look at adding a drop down main menu with all the brands you sell

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

5. I would tighten up the design of your product page by giving your product description a title and define it with a box so it's not having the text touch the edge of the page

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
28 0 0
Thanks Duane !!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hi Dude,

Your store is good but not good and has a good feeling throughout . I must say that you have worked hard on this and have lot of potential.
I can confront you to some of the most basic things in a very simple way, if you like you can apply to your store. This will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly . Also it will build additional level of trust with the customer and drive you a lot better sales.

1. You can add a favicon on the website ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
  2. Your social links are not working, Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.

3. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  4. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront.
    This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

6. You have around 60 prouducts , it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product for the new user with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is empty https://www.vaporforce.in/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

7. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here. I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes