Hello I need feedback on my store. I have put a lot of effort on this store but am not getting any sales.First i used instagram influencer with 90k followers and high engagement rate but didn't get any result. Then I used facebook ads for marketing and have tested 2 products. The first one didn't get any clicks the second one was getting clicks but didn't get any conversions even after i reduced my margins i stopped scaling my ads after $15 as i didn't get any conversions. Any suggestions?
I have only $50 left . Any suggestions to get my first sale?
Solved! Go to the solution
Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.
After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .
After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.
Did you think about adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.
One thing to consider is adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase
An important thing I couldn't find is a custom logo. A custom logo makes your site look quite a bit more professsional, and it can help you sell more products.
Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!
Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course
To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/
I think the site design is good, nice work. Just in terms of the content think you need to answer 2 questions for the visitor:
Can I trust this site / who is this?
Eg Im not sure what country this site is in (the first thing I check when buying), or know anything about the people behind it. Need to show a bit of personality / who you are if you want people to trust you!
Why would I buy from here instead of amazon / ebay?
Need to tell them GOOD REASONS to shop with you - are you the cheapest? Do you curate the latest technology? Do you offer the fastest shipping? You need to be OBVIOUSLY BETTER than ebay IN AT LEAST ONE AREA to get customers, or people will stick with what they already know and trust.
All the best with it.
This is an accepted solution.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and you've done really great work with it. There are a few points I'd like to make which you could consider for the store.
- Your landing page is very product-focused but doesn't do a lot to introduce your business to your customers and inform them about your mission statement. As another Community member has mentioned, you should try to communicate to the customer why you are different from other businesses that may stock similar products.
- If your focus is on a specific golden product, then you must have hands-on videos produced to show it in action. I personally wouldn't purchase something I couldn't see working. If you're working with influencers you could send them sample products to review, and get them to try it out, and embed their video on your site somewhere?
- In terms of Facebook marketing, who is your target customer? What are their behaviors and interests? Have you created marketing personas to identify who you are targeting?
Let me know your thoughts!
Thank you for the reply. I have used video ads on both the products but didn't get success. The first one didn't get clicks and the second one got clicks but not any purchases. I targeted audience keeping in minds the correct behaviors. My product prices were $75 and $69 and i couldn't go much lower. Should i use lower ticket items?
Thank you for the reply. I have already added trust badges, about us page and all other policies in my store. I wounder what else should i use for trust. And regarding your second point dropshipping doesn't compete with Amazon/Ebay and it can never compete with them. People who buy from these stores don't compare prices. They act on impulse and are hence called impulse buyers.
Hey, no worries at all. Yeah those are good points:
- Re trust I perhaps showing more personality (ie there's a real person / people behind this business, such as a name, location), but sure those more formal type trust elements helpful as well
- Yep understand what you're getting at with impulse buyers, they just see something (eg advertised) and purchase straight away rather than think about what other options they have (eg other places they could purchase). Not entirely convinced that you're not still competing with eg amazon / ebay (who also advertise & try to attract impulse buyers) but do get your point about it being less about competitors and more about encouraging / allowing them to purchase immediately.
Hi again, igeekgod!
I'm not certain pricing is the problem. Have you tested the product with your intended audience? Is there a demand for that product within your market? Are there viable, cheaper alternatives to the product already on the market?
It's always a challenge to hit the sweet spot between pricing and profit!