Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0
Hi, I'm looking to get a feedback for my store and also how to improve the speed. The webpage link is https://vervetex.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @Vervetexinc 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

An important thing I couldn't find is a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Another thing you might want to add is reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

By the way, I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course (I'm not selling anything) that might help you optimize your store.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Hard to know what your sell with the opening image of the person at their tool. You should work on what images you also. Also the two slider images don't have the same design style. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is just a lot of white text on almost ever image. The design of the homepage could use some work as not every image needs so much text

3. Make sure the main product images are the same as some have a black border on them. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

5. Your logo could be easier to read

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images. Add some lifestyle images for the rugs

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0
I have a blog on the site. Just not linked it yet. I'm going to do it now and add the countdown timer and some reviews too.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Vervetexinc wrote:
I have a blog on the site. Just not linked it yet. I'm going to do it now and add the countdown timer and some reviews too.

I would not add a count down timer. Most stores that do look cheap and less trustworthy. Get customers to buy with amazing copy and product images.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes