Feedback on my store!!!!

Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 0

Hey people,

I have created Kodipark, which is a women clothing store. Since I created it, I didn't make many sales & I'd like to improve it to make it look professional & win the trust of my customers. I'm also going to add a blog. I'd like someone with knowledge to have a look on my website & give me feedback on how I can improve it before I start running add again!

Here's the link to the website: www.kodipark.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

I wasn't able to find a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After looking I couldn't find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

The home page should flow better.

Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive.

•  I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance.

Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.

• Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.
  • Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

• Fonts are crucial to creating the sort of smooth, intuitive experience that meets these demands. When used effectively, fonts guide the eye from one place to the next, keeping the user grounded as they browse products, compare features, and move through the purchase process. So change the font on "About us".
  • You should display a logo that will create brand identity and awareness.

Aitrillion offers all the necessary engagement features that will help you to boost your sales and reduce the bounce rate you should give it a try.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes