Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I am almost finished building my store. I still need to add some more products. I would like to ask some feedback on what else is missing on my store. Here is my store https://sallys-xpression.com

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking great!
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> Use all gallery image sizes are in equal dimenstions like https://sallys-xpression.com/products/blue-light-glasses-clear-regular-computer-gaming-glasses-fashi....
-> Blog can be utilized for anything that includes conveying or distributing data on the World Wide Web.
So i advise you to place your blog in your store, And your store looking Awesome.

And you can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @sallys ,

I just reviewed your store, it is quite good. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store even better.

Product Page content: Home page content flow is good. For the product page, I would suggest inserting images into the carousel. It's a good practice to show product availability information to the users to attract or please the customer. And you can provide a size chart so that users can get better guidance before purchasing an item.

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales.

Try Offers and Discount: Try free shipping promos and money-back guarantee offer on your product.

Add an Email sign-up form on your website: To collect the email database, you should have an email sign-up form on your website to shoot an email for every update, release, and news.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 21 %. It should be above 70%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

2019-11-04_15-50_PageSpeed Insights.jpg

Database Schema: Properly implement structured data, it will help increase search appearance on SERP.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @sallys 

Congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

After looking I couldn't find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

An important thing I couldn't find is reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
977 47 141
Hey, I have some suggestions for your store. Delay the pop-up. There is a lot of blank space and it looks unprofessional. I think your site is under construction. Some of the images are not loading. You need to start focusing on your website engagement and interaction. No matter how much effort you put in your store but everything will go in vain if you are not able to capture your visitors on the website. There are few things you can do like you can increase the customer engagement on your website which can be done by adding tools like reviews, rewards, loyalty points, web push notification. This will help you to capture more visitors and turn them into prospective and paying customers. Install only the essential apps- Though there are tons of apps in the Shopify App Store, not all of them are essential for a brand new store. Installing multiple apps will slow down your store and your data might not be secured as it is with multiple servers and managing multiple dashboards is hefty. Instead of installing multiple apps. There are apps that give you everything in one place.
Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1456 90 312

Hey,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  4. Also, You have around 25 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://sallys-xpression.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes