Feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi - I am new here and hope it is ok to ask for feedback here.  I have read through the post and believe I have all the things in place that were suggested.  I have spent about $1700 in facebook ads now and get a decent amount of traffic to my page every day, however have only had a total of 50 sales over the past few months.  Any suggestions of where my site could be losing people or perhaps the traffic that I am driving is just wrong but my ads are all showing average and above average so I think they are ok?     www.thebeergauge.com.au

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear Paula111,

Hope following suggestion will help you.

1. Do remarketing

2. Do e-mail marketing

3. Do Dynamic Product Remarketing in Facebook ads

4. Do a/b testing in your ads

5. Improve page loading speed at mobile

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey Paula

I just had a look at your page, and it was very slow to open everything, for example the pictures they took quite a bit to open, so to say that if i was a client i would probably leave without knowing what was the page about, maybe you have heavy pictures i could try to optimize/compress on a way that they keep the same quality but they are less heavy... You could try https://tinypng.com/

Maybe this could help you out, so good luck with your page, i wish you all the best.

Edson Cruz

@Paula111 wrote:

Hi - I am new here and hope it is ok to ask for feedback here.  I have read through the post and believe I have all the things in place that were suggested.  I have spent about $1700 in facebook ads now and get a decent amount of traffic to my page every day, however have only had a total of 50 sales over the past few months.  Any suggestions of where my site could be losing people or perhaps the traffic that I am driving is just wrong but my ads are all showing average and above average so I think they are ok?     www.thebeergauge.com.au

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

I would like to tell you that Ads and traffic do not guarantee sales. There might be two major reasons behind no sales - An unappealing and unorganized store can be the reason for no sales and traffic, therefore, make sure that your store is organized. The other reason could be a lack of engagement. 

Here's the thing; Paid traffic is nothing more than an amplifier. It's all about sending the right message to the right people and at the right time and to the right destination that is your website. Now if that destination (website) fails to deliver? What if that destination isn't congruent with the promise in your ads?

This creates a bad experience, right? And Bad experience = No sales. Your prospect's attention span is short, so you have to be quick on the ball. Once they land on your product page you have to convince them to stay there in the first seconds otherwise you lose them for good. How do you engage your customers in your store? You should try giving Loyalty Points to customers when they visit your store or when they make a purchase or when they leave a review.
I will suggest you focus on the customer engagement and retention part by giving loyalty reward points (when visitors sign up, leave a review), web push notification(personalized to the customers), email marketing (workflow automation, AI-enabled emails) , review and ranking (rich snippet which help you to build trust and SEO), chatbot and many other marketing tools for engaging your visitors and convert them into paying customers. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes