Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I would love to get some feedback on on my store- www.sparkle.lighting.

The Christmas lighting has been doing well.

I have been doing facebook advertising through shopify marketing using the look a like audience feature, it has created lots of traffic but not so many orders. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Thalia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Sparkle.lighting,

Overall, the store looks professional and decent but some modifications may surely help in converting traffic into sales, few of which are mentioned below:

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.
  2. Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  3. Add some more social connectivity to the site footer.
  4. Please add some more blogs for a clear understanding of products.
  5. Add some customer testimonials for better customer service.
  6. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product. I would recommend replacing the default search with advanced searches like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
         Check out the features live here.
  7. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope the feedback helps you in gaining more orders.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Great, thank you so much. I will get to work on these ideas.

I had 130 visits yesterday but no orders, do you know why this might be?

Thanks

Thalia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1758 110 317

Hello,

I think you should do

1. Dynamic product remarketing

2. Use custom affinity audience

3. A/B testing

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Fluctuations are bound to happen in a business! so there is no need to worry. Just take care of the points I told you and improvements in conversion rate will be seen soon.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

There are only a couple tweaks I would make on your store. It sounds like your issue may be more of the traffic you are sending to your store. 

The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. You might want to look into Google shopping, if you have not already. I'll leave some notes below my store feedback on Google Shopping.

Homepage Feedback

1. Sliders/Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Light Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great.

Ecommerce Marketing
When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. 

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy... you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/started checkout but have not bought anything.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Facebook pixel and your have a Google Ads Conversion tag setup for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @Sparkle 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

An important thing I couldn't find is a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After looking I couldn't find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Did you think about adding an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes