Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi everyone! Although my shop hasn't been open for long, I feel like I don't quite understand why my shop isn't doing well at all. I've advertised, I have a discount code, and the prices are at a reasonable price. I'm not sure if something just looks weird or if maybe my products just aren't the correct ones. If anyone would be able to give me some feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it. https://crazetechh.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

A brutally honest answer, and I mean this sincerely and only to help you, is that I don’t know why I should trust you and your store. I can go on Amazon and buy a million phone cases. Why should I choose the one or two cases you have available for my phone?

The products themselves look fine, but there aren’t many to choose from. Your site’s design could use some improvement on mobile, but those are minor details.

Long story short, there’s nothing special or unique about the phone case you’re offering, and there’s not much of a selection either. Phone cases aren’t a great niche in my opinion - you’ll never beat Amazon on price or selection.

You need to make me think I NEED this phone case.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey, I accept all honest answers whole heartedly. Thank you for your feedback and thanks for letting me know what I should be working on! Thing is, how do I even find something that is unique and stand out, and where do I even begin to renovate to change stuff around.

Highlighted
2 0 0

That's where hard work comes in!

The pictures are high definition, the website design is pretty good, your website is overall a well off the store.

But to make it stand out is where all of the hard work starts.  To make your store unique, you have to do a lot of planning, brainstorming, and idealizing new ideas. This can take some time, but with the right approach, you can create a top-notch store!  

Some good places to start are branding the cases yourself. Put your brand name on the cases, by contacting the original manufacturer and working with them to make your cases, your cases. This will not only increase brand credibility, but it also makes your phone cases stand out from other generic phone case sellers that have no branding on their products. (I would also tip changing your brand name to something that really ressembles that you are a unique case store)

You can also try researching cases that have "use" to them. For example, a case that has a modern look yet an attached minimalistic cardholder in the back. This really attracts and stands out to customers because they are purchasing a  "[CrazeTechh] Case", which is the name of your business, it also has a purpose, which is eliminating the need of a bulky wallet, and having the convenience of storing cards on the back of their phone. 

This simple start-off idea means better brand building, uniquely-branded products with a purpose, and increased profit! The branding and extra perk of the case will allow you to set higher price points. Which means, increased revenue and profit! 

Remember, running a successful store takes a lot of thinking and planning to make it your brand. After all, it is a business. The idea above is just something to think about and branch out on your own! 

Lots of good info, hope it helped! Thanks for sharing!

0 Likes