Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I am fairly new to Shopify and would like some feedback on my store. I am currently running Facebook ads and I have gotten around 400 unique visitors to the site, but only one sale. 

The store link is ivi-smiles.com

Thank you in advance for your feedback and time!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @II,

I don't think it's a good idea to place the product details section right at the top of the page. Even when your store is selling only 1 product, first-time visitors must expect some kinds of introduction before jumping into the product details.

1. Above the fold area.

I recommend you add a high-quality product image as the hero banner with a short and clear description of the product/its benefit.

The product detail section can come right after.

2. Product details.

01:06:-01.png

About the product details, the description is needlessly wasting your space. I suggest you include only the core information in the column, and cut the rest of the content to a separated section under the product details section.

3. Video tutorial

Having a tutorial is a great idea. But as a visitor, I would prefer a video showing how to use and how people can benefit from it. invisalign.com and many sites in your industry is doing this well. 

01:06-02.png

3. Testimonials

Tbh this section is confusing. If they are testimonials, they should show image and information of the person who uses the product. Not sure what it means by showing these brand logos.

01:06-03.png

pagefly
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hey Ivi-smiles,

Though your site is getting ample of traffic, but still having only one sale surely signifies that you are lagging somewhere. My suggestions to you are as follows:

1. First of all, you need to add a unique central banner to your store to make it more professional.
  2. Secondly, you should add some more products of a similar sort to improve store variety and grab customer traffic.
  3. Footer links need to be aligned vertically for better orientation.
  4. Social links need to be added for enhancing connectivity.
  5. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  6. Newsletter needs to be added to keep customers updated regarding the latest discounts and promotions.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

Hi there,

I agree with VictorBui - it's better to start the homepage with a promo area, a short introduction to welcome visitors, instead of just asking them to buy right away. When they land on your homepage, they still don't know what you're offering, so they're not likely to convert that soon. 

Here are a few guides that might help:

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes