Feedback on my store

Tourist
4 0 0

Hi,

I was hoping that someone may be able to help me?

I am looking for feedback on my store, the address is- www.sootheboxcompany.co.uk

Many thanks

Natasha

0 Likes
Excursionist
39 2 10

Hello,

I really liked your concept! The idea is brilliant.

The font in the main page is too small, for my opinion.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you, thats really helpful and I really appreciate you taking the time to give me feedback

0 Likes

Hi Natasha! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Great concept, I agree! It would also be beneficial to explain in detail why the particular choice of products in your gift boxes is beneficial for someone struggling with mental health. Describe what kind of difference it can make to their well-being and why. It will help you engage with your target audience and help them understand all the goodness you offer and how they can help their loved ones.

Hope it helps!

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi, That is really helpful and something that I was planning on doing so I will get on it. Thanks so much

0 Likes

Hi Natasha

Here are my thoughts on the store and the brand.

Homepage Feedback

1. I think the background is takes eyes away from your product because it to flashy. I would consider toning down the background colours a bit....you want your product to shine

2. Make your contact email your domain name and not Outlook...looks more professional

3. I would consider adding an image to the site and have it sit behind your Thoughtful Gift Boxes... tag line

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Add an image for each item in the gift box... that way people can see what they will get

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

4. Maybe considering add extra items that people can include in their box... so your box now is like the basic box and then people can add an extra chocolate bar or hone or something. This could increase your average order value and also make people feel like they get to personalize what they are sending to a friend

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0
Hi Duane,

Thank you that is really helpful. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me feedback.

Kind regards
Natasha
0 Likes

Hi Natasha

Glad you liked the feedback. I work in advertising... which is an industry that could use this box. Good luck with the store!

--

Duane

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like