Hi! my name is Yassine, I just started an online dropshipping beauty & health niche store. I'd love if you guys could give me feedback on my store which has only two products! based on my researches I think they're 'winning products' but on another hand, I feel like that they do not match! Here is my store ( https://theinbetweengirlz.com/ ). Any advice or trick or anything you think I should change/add/remove in my store would be so helpful to me.
You guys are awesome. Thank you in advance!
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)
Your store looks very appealing - consider also adding the top navigation. It will significantly help you improve your conversion rate [sales] and user experience [UX]. At the moment the top menu placement isn't clear and easy to spot, so having it clearly displayed and easy to find will be a huge plus.
Refund policy - make sure to add a unique policy, as you mention VHS tapes, video games etc. which you are not selling. It's an important trust signal.
However it's a great start!
Here are a few guides that might help:
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Hey The In Between Girlz,
A main menu should be created above the central banner for ease of navigation and search to different sections of the homepage. The orange template should be shifted to the header top instead and should be used to highlight some amazing discounts or free shipping offers if any. Other essential modifications to be done are as follows:
Hope the store improvement helps you achieve new heights of success.
Congratulation for your store. Hope following suggestion will help you
1. page loading speed for mobile is very poor
2. Company / Business Logo Should be there
3. All Banner design need to Improve
4. Use toggle search
5. Search Box Should be in the header
6. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo.
7. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
8. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
There are more. If you need help and want to boost your sale please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hey @Adam4real ,
The store looks good. Makeup organizer and magic brushes are good products to sell but I would suggest you to not go for a magic iPhone case. Instead of that, you create a combo and can sell a combo of something. That would be great. Other than that here are some of the add ons you do which will help you to increase conversions and sales:-
1. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers.
2. Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
3. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency and it will increase the curiosity amongst customers. It helps in increasing sales.
5. Display reviews or testimonials on the homepage. Add the FAQ section.
6. Add Call to action button on every product displayed below the featured products on the homepage. Make them clickable and link to the product page.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.
I understand you’re looking for some feedback on your beauty and health store. I think you did a fantastic job and included many important aspects in making your website look more professional, such as having a favicon for your website and store policies in the footer. The color choices also make your website more vibrant and appealing.
I know that you’ve done some market research and found two to three great products to sell; however, since beauty and health are big product niches, I think there’s room to add a few more products. Having a few more products definitely won’t hurt and, by giving your customer more choices, can help bring more customers to your store.
Since you’re dropshipping, I think having a ‘Contact Us’ or ‘About Us’ page will help add more confidence for your customers so that they can learn more about your business and know they can contact your store if they run into any problems with their order. The ‘About Us’ page is also a great way to share your store vision with your customers.
I will also recommend changing the shape of your logo, maybe something rectangular or horizontal, so that your branding can be more visible and take up more space on the desktop. The square logo definitely works on the mobile version of your website, but on the desktop side it’s a bit harder to see your brand name.
That said, it’s also important to have a marketing plan, as effective marketing can add to your store’s success. If you don’t have a marketing plan yet, we have a guide to help you with developing a marketing plan. This way, you can market the products from your research so they can have more exposure and help bring more customers to your store.
I hope this provides a few suggestions for you to work with. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to let me know!