Feedback on my store

WasPet
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi there - I launched my store last year August and to date only had one sale :( :( :( 

Can you please give me feedback on my store and let me know what I am doing wrong?

Currently, it is on pause until I figure out what the problems are and fix it. It is the products, my story, the designs???? 

Here is the link: www.wascodesigns.com 

Thank you in advance!

Waseema

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Wasco Designs,

The correct order of arrangement of elements in the main menu should be as follows: Home, Shop, Our story and finally Contact. Apart from that, some amazing "Discount offers" can also be highlighted in the header template apart from Free Shipping offers for ease of customer notice and attention. Some other keen observations regarding site improvement are as follows:

1. The proper order of arrangement of sidelinks on the top right of the header is as follows: Login, search bar, cart and currency converter respectively.
  2. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for strong customer association.
  3. Proper discounts need to be given for better customer engagement.
  4. Seperate "Sale" section needs to be created for all discounted products.
  5. Reviews need to be added below each product for better customer choice.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store improvement yields you a lot more sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

@WasPet , I would love to give a feedback but the site cannot be reached.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
WasPet
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi there - here is the link https://wascodesigns.com/ 

0 Likes
WasPet
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate your feedback - I will make the changes and work on your suggestions! Much appreciated.

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

My Pleasure! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hey @WasPet ,

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Add a newsletter pop-up. 

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I see that you have received a ton of great feedback so far on your store, are there any areas that you are going to look to implement the suggestions? 

My main concern is more on the marketing side of the business, I'm not sure how you are planning to target your customers. Who is your target demographic? What are their behaviors and interests? Have you created some marketing personas for your ideal customers? Have you tested your products with this demographic, and is it in demand? I'd be interested to hear about your research conducted and your marketing plan.

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes