Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4
Hi
I need some feedback on my store’s design and look.
Please some expert should help me review it👇👇👇👇👇👇
https://smartyscollections.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Use all gallery image sizes are in equal.

-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Smartys Collections,

The currency converter should also be placed on the top right of the header instead of the top left. The correct order of arrangement of the elements of the main menu is as follows: Home, Store, Dress, Shoes, Bag, Makeup, About Us, Faq. Some other pointers for store optimization are as follows:

1. The search landing page is disabled.
  2. The font style in the footer section is quite non-uniform, should be either in lower or in upper case respectively.
  3. Only a single newsletter should be used for the latest updates on discounts, promotions etc. Multiple newsletters are not desirable.
  4. Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial for identifying any site.
  5. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  6. Login, when added, should be placed beside the search bar and cart on the top right of the header for a well-organized header look.
  7. Product prices should be displayed below the product without the need to place the cursor on it.
  8. Social links like Facebook, Instagram etc are a must in the footer for better customer connectivity and centricity.
  9. Testimonials should be added near the footer for better brand promotion.
  10. Reviews should be added below each product for enhancing customer choice.
  11. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  12. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store modification helps you acquire a lot of sales and conversions.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4
Thanks I’m very grateful
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Oduah , Your store is really amazing and eye-catching. Here are some suggestions:-

1. There are some font discrepancies. 

2. Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

3. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

4. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

5. Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
574 77 106

Hi @Oduah,

Hank here from Shopify.

Your store looks really great, it looks like you've put a lot of work into it and it shows!

You have had some great feedback on your store which is awesome, and I would agree with the font and image sizes to keep them similar, as it will really help the look of your website. I will offer a few points below to add for your consideration.

• Having an about us page is very beneficial to your store, and can tell more of a story about your business. Telling your story is important, and it will keep customers coming back to your brand. I see you already have some information within the main menu which is great, but I will share this guide with you on how you could expand your story, putting more information in this can prove to be very successful for your store. Here is an excellent guide about the power of an about us page. 

• Another option you could use to build your store is having a blog. Blogs are a great way to keep your customers engaged and encourages them to come back to view more content and newer products. Here is an awesome resource for Blogs.

• Something I would highly encourage you to do is, adding a favicon to your store. A favicon, or favorites icon, is a small square image or logo that appears next to a web address. Adding a favicon to your online store can really help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

I hope this helps. Is there anything else you had in mind or thinking about regarding your store yourself?

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4
Thanks Hank
But how do I add testimonials when I have none
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 4
Thanks hank I’ll include all your recommendations.

I want to use Instagram influencers to advertise my products, please do you have an idea of apps I can use? And possibly Influencers you know or worked with. Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 6
Hi @Oduah, the store is definitely starting on the right foot.
I saw more than one popup when I landed on the home page, they disappear too fast and I couldn’t really focus my attention on the offering, therefore I could not take any actions if I wanted to.

Also, when I landed on the home page, my first checkpoint is if I can immediately say what the store is about, Would the visitor know what it is about right away?
I had to scroll deep to find out, and even scrolling down I did not find too much coherence. Maybe because my mind was not trained to expect to find what I found, and that is probably because of the lack of association with your store’s stated purpose/offering.

One way to solve this is by telling your visitors where they landed, what the store is about and setting the stage for discovery. Then I would focus on grouping your products in collections that the visitor can choose to learn more about.

I hope this helps.
Joe
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
574 77 106

That is great to hear you are thinking of using Instagram influencers to help your store!

I will share a couple of apps that may assist you with this query. 

I will also share this great guide about Instagram Influencers, and finding the people who are a good fit for your brand! 

Then I saw your reply about Testimonials, I would recommend installing Product Reviews. This is a free app and is a great way to start getting reviews for your products!

Perhaps @appfreaker_com may offer a different suggestion to obtain and showcase your testimonials also.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes