Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

Hi, @MVM19,

Hank here from Shopify!

Would it be possible to share your store URL, and some more information of what you are looking for, to help both myself and the community provide detailed feedback for you.

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
MVM19
3 0 0
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 428

Hello @MVM19, here is the feedback:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

3. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

4. Add a newsletter pop-up. You can also customize it relevant to the products you are selling.

5. Add a countdown timer to increase the curiosity amongst the customers to purchase the product.

6. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

To implement these marketing tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

Hi, @MVM19,

Hank here from Shopify.

Your store looks really great, it looks like you've put a lot of work into it and it shows!

I see you have already got some great feedback from @AiTrillion, so I will try to add some more for you to consider.

• Something I would highly encourage you to do is, adding a favicon to your store. A favicon, or favorites icon, is a small square image or logo that appears next to a web address. Adding a favicon to your online store can really help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

• Next, an about us page is very beneficial to your store and can tell more of a story about your business. Telling your story is important, and it will keep customers coming back to your brand. I see you already have some information within the footer menu which is great, but I will share this guide with you on how you could expand your story, putting more information in this can prove to be very successful for your store. That is an excellent guide about the power of an about us page. 

• Another option you could use to build your store is by having a blog. Blogs are a great way to keep your customers engaged and encourages them to come back to view more content and newer products. Here is an awesome resource for Blogs.

I hope this helps. Is there anything else you had in mind or thinking about regarding your store yourself?

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog