Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

My website www.pemystore.com has been live for appx. 1 month, sales are ok but there has been lots of abandoned checkout so I wanted to ask for some feedback from you. Thanks a lot guys!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @pemystore 

Put yourself in the visitors shoes and go through your checkout process. When you go through it do you notice anything that might be putting people off ? 

Here is what I noticed. When you get to checkout the checkout page looks completely different to the rest of your website. Different logo different color style. Try to be more consistent on the checkout page with the rest of your website. 

Will always have abandon carts but making the checkout more consistent will help with convert more of them. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

We'll do that! Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1178 58 350

I have to agree with  - consistency is important for building trust. If your checkout page suddenly looks different than your website, people might think you send them to a different platform to put their sensitive data and might hesitate from going ahead. Keep it consistent, it's important for conversion rate.  

2 Likes
Highlighted

@pemystore wrote:

We'll do that! Thank you very much.

No dramas at all. If you ever want to bounce any ideas of me or want to ask questions reach out. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
41 2 11

Hi @pemystore 

This is Maria from AskBeat. I think there are 2 things you should do at first:

1. Study some statistics on cart abandonment and see if there is something that might be affecting your visitors:

2. Send a survey email to your abandoned cart customers and ask them what are the reasons that are stopping them from completing their order. Alternatively, you may send them (and certainly to your paying customers too) an NPS customer satisfaction surveyhttps://blog.hubspot.com/service/what-is-nps. If you want, you may try our App, AskBeat, to send an NPS survey manually to your abandoned cart customers (and automatically to your paying customers). It's very easy to use and all you need is to upload a list of your abandoned cart customers emails.

Wish you all the best!

Maria

AskBeat Customer Feedback- Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
AskBeat Smart Recommendations- Easy AI Recommendations
Related Products AI Recommendations: Cross sell & Boost sales

Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 74 124

Hey @

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Further to what has already been discussed above, I'd like to enquire about your traffic. What are the main sources of traffic currently? If you find that a particular approach is leading to few conversions, it could be time to shake up the marketing plan a little! 

Have you drawn up a marketing strategy

Have you considered more direct marketing, like influencer marketing? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes