Feedback on my store :)

Highlighted
3 0 0
It's been up for a year now. I'm very confident in how it looks, runs and it's category!

What do you think needs to be changed?

Url: Citiesaway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your store I hope those helpful for your store.

-> You can add About us page. it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> And you can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can add trust badges on your store, trust badges actually work in elevating trust levels among e-commerce users.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Cities Away,
Congratulations on the mind-blowing performance of your store! To achieve more, you need to look into the following aspects mentioned below as follows:

1. A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  2. Want professionalism! use the blue header template to highlight "Discounts or Free Shipping offers" if any.
  3. A home button is a must at the starting of the main menu of any ecommerce store.
  4. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" and "Bestsellers" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  5. Only a single newsletter is desirable in the footer for the latest updates on discounts, promotions etc.
  6. For better customer interaction, a contact form is a must in the "Contact Us" section.
  7. "Limited time offers" can be offered in the form of discounts or coupon codes to help attract better customer attention.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store advances and progresses in the path of success very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

The biggest question I had as a customer "What I am going to get in the box" . The section with the list of things that you send does not make me want to purchase the subscription. I would love to see some images of the items in the box and get excited about them. The idea itself is amazing and I would totally want to write real mails to someone on the globe :) I believe that with a little bit of work and ads you will succeed. 

1)Add a video of someone unboxing one of the boxes 

2) Change the button colors to ones that will resonate with your brand. The navy color that you currently have is the default one by the theme and it does not look customized.

3) The homepage is too long and has too many sections. Extract the information from there into separate pages and link them in the navigation bar on the header menu. 

4)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

5)90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

6)Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

For Reviews, Discounts, Social Login, Instagram and some other great tools you can use Growave. It is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps reach customers and start converting:) 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post or reach out to me for more help. 

Best of luck!

Aiza 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi CitiesAway, 
I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite pretty and professional. You put a lot of effort into making it, right?
Here are some feedbacks to make it better:

1. Improve your page speed

Your page speed is quite low on both the mobile and laptop view. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights. Actually. your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any purchases if they have to wait too long for the page loading.

aa.png

2. Improve your Contact us page
You should add more contact options such as telephone, address into your pages. The easier customers can connect with you, the more they are willing to buy your products. You should also add more video, images to make your Contact us more attractive.

qq.png

3. Add the About us page
It is better to move the About us section in your Homepage into your About us page. So, customers can easily understand your business story and what makes you different from others. 
I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you :))

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes