Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi my names Glenn ive just launched a store and was wondering if i could get some feedback on it thanks the link-https://perspectivebyglenn.myshopify.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1208 60 359

Still working on it?

0 Likes
Highlighted

HI Glenn

I personally would remove the partner program app. It's not the best. It also takes your visitors away from your website and sometimes ever directs them to website that aren't active or have been finished yet. 

As for your website I can send you extremely detailed review with some tips and suggestions to help you build out this store. Reach out HERE

Helpful Links 

Cheers

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Oh which app you referring too i have two on my store?
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Glennmanning55 wrote:
Oh which app you referring too i have two on my store?

Hi Mate 

This one 

Partner Program.JPG

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Perspective By Glenn,

As seen, the store is still in the implementation phase and needs a lot to be worked on. The following changes would definitely prove to be fruitful in making your store look complete and well defined.

1. Site legitimacy can be increased by adding "Trust Badges" near the site footer.
  2. There is a lot of empty white space on the homepage as your store is still in the implementation phase. So, in order to eliminate it, you need to make a few little changes to the store UI like a full-width central banner is a must to avoid the unwanted white space on its both sides.
  3. Want better customer engagement and a lot of sales as well! highlighting "free shipping and discount coupon offers" using the grey header template of your store is the first thing to do
  4. .A "home" button is a must at the starting of the main menu of any ecommerce store.
  5. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  6. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a "favicon" is the recommended solution.
  7. The logo size is too large. Decrease it in order to prevent it from looking awkward.
  8. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding social links like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In etc.to the site footer.
  9. Want to build search engine content! Add terms and conditions and FAQ’s if any to the site footer.
  10. Desiring site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  11. "Featured" items add to increasing the peculiarity of your site.
  12. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  13. Instead of having multiple newsletters, adding a single newsletter in the footer itself is sufficient for keeping customers updated regarding the latest discounts and promotional events.
  14. "Limited time offers" can be offered in the form of discounts or coupon codes to help attract better customer attention.
  15. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  16. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease
  17. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  18. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store performs very well and gains a lot of recognition very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes