Feedback on my store

Highlighted
7 0 0
Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to dropshipping and I just wanted some feedback, I've had no sales and I started a month ago and I got 1000 visitors, but my website back than wasn't as good as it is now, but some feedback on the new site would be greatly appreciated

www.techsupplyworldwide.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

I'm no expert but I'm just gonna share my quick thoughts.

3 of the 4 products on your homepage don't have color variants but they do have the option to choose a color on their product page (with only one color available).

Also, there is one image per product and it's a plain-looking product image.  It's not a bad image by itself, but I'd try to add more variety in pictures.  Maybe 1 or 2 more images per product, with something more than stock images. 

For example, the drone's AliExpress page has better images available :

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/33015547695.html

Also, if you could add the black variant to the drone, there are a couple good-looking videos on Youtube of the drone in action.  You can turn a Youtube video into a GIF and add it into your product description pretty easily.

I'd also work on the product descriptions.  The features of the products are necessary but you don't make any sales pitch.

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Thankyou for the advice but how should I write better product descriptions?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TechSupply 

If you're drop shipping from China it might be better idea to do it from US based suppliers. Here are two good ones. 

Fast shipping and your items will not get held up in customs. 

Awesome Review 

I couldn't find contact page. If you want a extremely detailed free review shoot me a message HERE. There is few things that need to be changed on your website ASAP. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @TechSupply 

I am afraid you will need little more work to start making sales. The approach you have taken is great, I love the minimalistic professional vibe on your site. I am sure with a little more input it will all pay off. 

- The hero banner size and resolution is amazing, but maybe choose an image that resonates with your brand more. I have seen that exact image that offers sustainable things, and I think it suits there better :( 

-enable accounts. By making creating account optional you will increase chances of getting a real customer base. 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-add contact us and about us page, and link them on the navigation bar on the header 

-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site

-definitely add more options. I know that keeping more stock costs more, but it also increases the chances to start selling. It is a risk worth to be taken. 

For better functionality I recommend using Growave. We offer a strong marketing tool that offers 10 features within. Here are some, Social Login, Discounts, Rewards, Reviews etc. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post. 

Best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi TechSupply,
I have just visited your website. Here are some feedbacks to make it better:
1. Homepage

- You should slider or the video to show what make your online store different from other merchants. 

zz.png

- Show the products (Luxury Watch, Drone, Headphones, iPhone Marble Case) as the collections. Then, you can show each product options as a product. For example, the iPhone Marble Case collection will include 4 products (iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro Marble Case, iPhone X Marble Case, iPhone 8 Marble Case, iPhone 7 Marble Case). 
- You should also add more products into your online store. I think there are few products in your store now. When customers have variety of product to select, they are easier to find their favorite product and more willing to make their purchases. 

aa.png

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. 
2. Add the About us page
- You should build your About us page to tell the business story and why people should buy your products.
3. Add the Contact us page
- You should create your Contact us page. In this page, it is good idea for you to show many Contact options such as your address, telephones, emails or contact form. When the customers can easily connect with you, they are willing to buy your products. 
I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you :))

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Thank you so much! I'm new to all of this so please excuse my ignorance, I'm working on it now
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Thank you so much for the advice, I'll use it wisely to better improve my store :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
What do you think of my store now?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TechSupply Team,

The product niche you're dealing with can attract the teenage audience very well. There'a lot of competition when it comes to online business so the store must be attractive enough to grab more and more customers.

After going through your store, I'd recommend you to go through this 5 min read in order to get an idea about how to improve your store. 

Link: http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie

In case you have any doubts, feel free to connect.

Thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes