Feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0
Link:https://eaglerebirth.com/

This is my first store, I’m looking for any feedback regarding what I should do to improve the potential customer's experience. For those who actually take the time to review and critic my site, I know there are certain things that are still left unfinished (sample text, blank spaces) but would still love to get some feedback. 
Thank you all! Stay Safe! - ERG 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ERGGOLF 

I noticed your home page has a lot of products here. I would flow this page better and really think about the experience your visitors have on this page you really want to give them a good feeling.

This is how I'd set it out. 

• Slideshow Image (only 1)
  • Collection List (3) awesome images
  • Popular Products (4-8 Max) 2 per row mobile / 4 per row desktop 
    Reviews (3-6 on slider) 
  • Image With Text (link to about page) tell little of your story
  • Instagram feed 
  • Best Sellers (4) 

Doing it this way allows you to display really nice images and create that great feeling for visitors

Instagram 

Looking good here. Some of my top clients built there Instagram accounts like this 

• 1 x Post per day (3 if possible)
  • 20-100 x comments on posts in there niche (good comments)

Overall great start. Keep up the good work 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi @ERGGOLF 

I love how dynamic yet professional your site looks. The logo is awesome as well. I do not think there should be anything changed as far as the design. As you have said, you're still touching up some parts, so once that it is completed I think the site is good to go. 

The one thing I would recommend is focusing on your customers and building strong relationships with them. 

I assume you are a golf yourself? And you must be aware that people who play golf are quite picky and careful with the equipments they use. It is almost a religion:) Therefore, it is important to gain their trust and build lifetime customers. 

For that I recommend, making the accounts on Shopify either  required or option but not disabled as you currently have. Let people create an account on your site. They will be receiving newsletter from you, be aware of sales if you have them, new arrivals etc. 

Also, I would like to offer you Growave's Loyalty&Rewards program, that allows rewarding your customers for completing certain actions and motivating them to come back for another purchase. 

Besides, here is a little post that might be helpful https://blog.growave.io/9-tips-to-build-a-killer-customer-loyalty-program/

One more thing I thought about is any upselling and cross selling feature could be quite helpful. I personally, when online shopping tend to check what other similar options of the product are also available. And strangely enough, a lot of the times I end up purchasing an item that was suggested to me as an upsell;) There are some apps that can do that as well, check them out. 

Hopefully, I managed to help. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
378 29 118

@Hi @ERGGOLF ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. The home page seems a little crowded. Try minimizing the count of products displayed on the home page.

2. Add product reviews in the product pages as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

3. Add "SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER" section to the footer so that it is available in the whole store.

4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged

5. Add  About Us to the footer.

6. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 

7. Use the same font for the whole website. 

8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 75 results indexed by Google. But your website has 117+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus!  only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1488 75 253

Hello @ERGGOLF,

Your store looks very professional. You should maximize the engagement store. Every eCommerce store has these essential tools which help in keeping the customers engaged on their store and increase repeat purchase. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to get conversions and sales.

Give loyalty points to your customers for newsletter signup, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store. This will entice your customers and will make your visitors perform an action on your store. You can send the visitor email, push notification in real-time without losing any customers. This kind of integration will help you to trap each and every customer and will retain them by bringing them back to the store.

If you would like to implement these tools with integration on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful. It is a fully integrated and all in one Shopify app. Also, you can track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active so that you can target them accordingly to get conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes