I just had a look at your store. It is quite good. I like your balanced color scheme. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store even better.
Sticky Header: To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.
Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.
Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.
Product page: Provide multiple product images and organize the collection into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description.
Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and a free shipping above certain value can be added.
Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 41. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.
Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Example of Good Header
2. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Currently it is 48/100 for mobile
3. Optimize your store as per SEO
4. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page .
5. Optimize your footer links and go for proper formatting.
6.Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
7. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
8. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo
9. Increase the time of popup appearance at home page
10. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
11. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
12. Add lead generation form at contact us page
13. Add Faqs Page
14. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
15. All Banner design need to Improve with CTA button
16. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
17. Mobile responsiveness can be more better
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hello @Rohan ,
Congratulations on your store. I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions to improve and to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add the email newsletter section to the footer so that it is available on all pages.
3. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
4. Some of the product pages contain broken images. Example: https://zandorfreshcoffee.com/products/tennis-necklace-made-with-swarovski-elements?variant=33309590...
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. In the product page, Latest products section is empty.
7. Add a form in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
8. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
9. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
10. Header banner image is missing in cart page https://zandorfreshcoffee.com/cart
11. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
12. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
13. Change About us to About Us (uppercase for Us)
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 17 results indexed by Google. But your website has 53+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!