Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

I launched my website a couple of years ago and I haven't been making any sells .  I wanted to get feedback on my store to gain insight and motivation.  I was considering shutting down but thought I would give it another try.  Can you please provide me with feedback/thoughts.  Thanks a bunch, www.straitlacedboutique.com :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

@Jameshia_Nixon ,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Product page: Provide high quality images and organize the  product image collection into  carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description. 

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 34. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

stra.png

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jameshia_Nixon 

I would love to provide some recommendations for your store. 

DESIGN

1, Slideshow

- The text in each slide needs to be in the same position. When you move between slides, the texts are moving so it's not easy to see if they still move. 

2, Collections

- You should add a featured image for each collection, you should not leave only the text and background color.

3, Add more content

- I recommend you should add a testimonial to show the product's reviews. You can use many review apps such as Judge.me, Loox, Ali Reviews, Varinode, etc

- A blog post page is highly recommended for your store. You can write content related to your's store products or even any promotion programs. You can also add a call to action button to increase the conversion rate. 

PAGE SPEED

- You should notice the page speed of the store on both desktop and mobile.

Some of the images need to be optimized such as

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2982/6164/files/20200410_171035_0000_540x.png?v=1586556665

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2982/6164/files/Add_a_heading_1_540x.png?v=1586533775

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2982/6164/files/20200410_114921_0000_540x.png?v=1586537391

You can check the page speed here https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstraitlacedboutique.com%2F...

Here is the article about page speed and how to have a good page speed 

They are my recommendations for your store, I hope they can help you in some ways. 

I have this post about store design, you can drop a line if you have more questions.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

Cheers!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you for your help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Jameshia_Nixon 

It is great that you decided to give it another chance.  You are not alone, there are a lot of merchants out there that cannot get started with sales as well. Also, I am sure you are aware of it, but still, it might be quite challenging starting selling at this moment, since a lot of people are facing financial constraints because of not being able to go to work.  I also want to mention that you have great products, all you need is a better site and that requires some investments. With that being said, let's hop on to the tips that will help you improve the sales rate: 

Homepage

-Make the header menu and navi bar slightly thinner 

-Use a different hero banner image. Find one that is high resolution, unique and resonates with your brand. Hero banner creates the first impression, the one that you currently have creates an impression of an unfinished site 

-Use more colors on your site. Just because your logo is black and white, it does not mean you cannot incorporate more of that baby blue you have used a couple of times. Choose between that blue or pink on the product image background and stick to it. I recommend blue because pink is a common color used on most of the clothing boutiques. 

-Increase the contrast of the image you are using for categories on your homepage. Right now it looks blurry and exposed. (that might be on my monitor only though)

Product page 

-Write product descriptions. They not only affect SEO but also help customers make choices. 

-Use better product images

-Add a sizing chart 

-Allow zooming into the images, to see the fabric and smaller details 

Functionality 

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like