Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello everyone, i have a store just started 3months ago. I get a lots of traffic but still not getting any sales. I did what i do for store, can anyone tell me whats wrong in store. Thanks for feedback
My website name is Fancyideas2.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi! I think your web store generally looks attractive, but personally I would hesitate to buy. There is not enough  information about you as a company that would give me confidence that you are a well-established, trustworthy supplier. There is a large variety of merchandise, but no real "brand" that tells us who you are. No physical address. No FAQ. No information in general about how quickly you ship. I found out you are located in Australia, which is cool... but as a US citizen, I bet it would cost me a fortune to have something shipped. So, to summarize - looks like a nice beginning, but I think you need to sell the shopper better on why s/he should buy from you. Plus each piece needs more info about its materials, size, etc... I hope this is helpful!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Fancy Ideas,
"I think its a good start".But, you need to grow more by improving your store and utilizing its potential to the fullest. Look into the below-mentioned tips for the same:

• There is a lot of "empty white space" on the header top. Eliminate it by shifting the (Logo, Dropdown, and Sidelinks) slightly upwards.
  • Shift the "newsletter" to the footer instead and utilize its space for adding the "Instagram Gallery" suitable for better brand promotion.
  • Footer links should be placed to the left while, newsletter to the right of the footer respectively. 
  • There should be a section called "Our Story" in the footer that expresses the entire idea behind the "store origin, its mission" etc. Some images should also be added to make it a little more expressive.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish there be showers of sales in the future.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Sharnjot 

Generally, I think you have made a good start, the home page is doing good job to display your range of categories as well as featured products. 

I also find something you can improve on:

HOMEPAGE:

- The banners don't seem to have high resolution, which can negatively affect your brandFancy Ideas – Fancy collection 2020-04-16 16-48-27.png

- The CTA button "Shop now" should have more visual weight  if it's the main CTA. Now it has to compete the attention with many others like Message us, Reviews and Wishlists

- Consider having sticky search button/icon: as you have a wide range of product, it can be useful for search-driven people.

PRODUCT PAGE

- I'd recommend you use change a bit with the layout to display all product image above the fold (visitors can see all the images once they land at your page): because people can miss your other attractive images and leave

- Add more images with context to help people know the size of this watch for example (https://fancyideas2.com/products/stainless-steel-ladies-watch?pr_prod_strat=collection_fallback&pr_r...)

- I'd love to see the jewelry on a model rather than just on the mannequin: it isn't very attractive :)

I have an article that can be useful when you personalize your Product page, if you have time, you can take a look https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/personalize-your-product-page 

Let me know if you have any question :)

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes