Hi! I think your web store generally looks attractive, but personally I would hesitate to buy. There is not enough information about you as a company that would give me confidence that you are a well-established, trustworthy supplier. There is a large variety of merchandise, but no real "brand" that tells us who you are. No physical address. No FAQ. No information in general about how quickly you ship. I found out you are located in Australia, which is cool... but as a US citizen, I bet it would cost me a fortune to have something shipped. So, to summarize - looks like a nice beginning, but I think you need to sell the shopper better on why s/he should buy from you. Plus each piece needs more info about its materials, size, etc... I hope this is helpful!
Hey Fancy Ideas,
"I think its a good start".But, you need to grow more by improving your store and utilizing its potential to the fullest. Look into the below-mentioned tips for the same:
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish there be showers of sales in the future.
Generally, I think you have made a good start, the home page is doing good job to display your range of categories as well as featured products.
I also find something you can improve on:
- The banners don't seem to have high resolution, which can negatively affect your brand
- The CTA button "Shop now" should have more visual weight if it's the main CTA. Now it has to compete the attention with many others like Message us, Reviews and Wishlists
- Consider having sticky search button/icon: as you have a wide range of product, it can be useful for search-driven people.
- I'd recommend you use change a bit with the layout to display all product image above the fold (visitors can see all the images once they land at your page): because people can miss your other attractive images and leave
- Add more images with context to help people know the size of this watch for example (https://fancyideas2.com/products/stainless-steel-ladies-watch?pr_prod_strat=collection_fallback&pr_r...)
- I'd love to see the jewelry on a model rather than just on the mannequin: it isn't very attractive :)
I have an article that can be useful when you personalize your Product page, if you have time, you can take a look https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/personalize-your-product-page
Let me know if you have any question :)