Feedback on my store.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I know i have many issues with regards to my store. I would humbly ask that I get some reviews. I am totally all ears & would take any criticism at all. www.moderngem-jewelry.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 6

Wonderful day, @robertjoseph 

Personally, I think your website is well-organized and sleek. I really like it in the first glance

Also, I would like to suggest you display more diverse products on the Home Page.

Because as a customer, I'd like to scroll down all of the best, most unique products you made without choosing any options.

You can choose some of the most outstanding products you have, then group it into "Best-selling" item or "Trending" item... I think you get what I mean.

You may classify your target audience into many groups as well. Then classify some typical products on that. Like Clothes, they have spring/summer/fall/winter collections. I believe you can be more creative to do that too.

Good luck and Wish you the best

Aaron

HappyPoints.io team

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you very much for taking the time to go through my site. I think all the points you raised above are very valid and make sense. I think about how to group the products down into categories or collections and introduce more content on the homepage. 
Again thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
343 27 101

Hello @robertjoseph,

Congratulations on your store. Your store is looking awesome and simple with a flawless look. Appreciated! I've some suggestions for improvement and to increase the conversion rate.

1. Home page:

• You're Home page is looking very simple. You can add some banner/slideshow to the Home page to look more professional;.
  • Add different sections like Featured Collection, New Arrivals, Hot-Selling, etc with a few products
  • You can add testimonials on the home page

2. Product page:

• Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
  • Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.

3.  Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.

4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

5. Most of the links in the footer like About Modern Gem, Privacy Policy, links under EDUCATION etc are not redirecting to the respective pages. Please add the respective pages. 

6. The Youtube link in the footer is broken.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 540 results indexed by Google. But your website has 812+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google).  Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more.

Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes