The site itself is great and the homepage gives a lot of information about the product and its features. The CTAs are there.
To start selling I recommend two things
1) You can start a referral program on your site. That way if a person likes your product, he/she can suggest it to some of the friends and get discounts for that. The trick is that we tend to trust things that were referred to us by someone we know in person. So chances are one customer will at least bring another one along:)
You can use Growave for that. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering 50% Off
2) You can partner up with a company that sells a complimentary item. So they are not your competitors but you have the same target audience. You two can feature one another's products on the site or even make a partnered giveaway.
I have recently read case study of how one company on Shopify (I think) run a short term campaign and increased sales and the customer base drastically.
Please let me know if you are interested, I will try to find that article.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hey Tito Attire,
"Homepage is the key area of the user journey of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be "eye-catching" in order to convince the user to buy. Pay attention to the below tips to improve your sales rate:
I wish there be showers of visitor traffic and customer sales on your store.
I've taken a look at your store. Your store is already looking great with most of the features and nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
3. Add product reviews in all product pages as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. A FAQ would be useful!
6. Use the same font for the whole website.
7. Add more specific product title in product pages. Example: https://www.titoattire.com/collections/jewelry-1/products/fbj2-sb3581-id-37667
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
8. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 209 results indexed by Google. But your website has 2389+ pages. Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more.
Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!