Feedback on my store!

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

This is my first Shopify Store. I've already tested the store with a $5/day ad budget for 3 days. I've got sessions but no sales. I know there are improvements to be made but what are the most crucial improvements for customers to convert? The site is dripped.co

Thanks,
Luke

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Mostly looks good. Some things need fixing though. For example, the testimonials at the bottom only appear if you hover your mouse over it. I would also make the prices appear bigger. I love your branding by the way, think it looks pretty cool. The final thing i would change would also just be making it so that the pictures flow together better. Currently, they do not have the same kind of vibe to them. For example, on your 'saber set' and 'trip out jacket,' i think the background of black flows nicely, but if your gonna do that you should probably make all of the product image backgrounds black so that it looks more organized. Overall, nice job though :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks, you've given really good pointers. I'll get them fixed then :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 99

Hello @zzuper,

I've taken a look at your store. Awesome site! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.

2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

4. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

5. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in.

6. In the footer, if you make the links /text in the sections like CUSTOMER CARE, OUR COLLECTIONS, etc, left-aligned, it will look better.

7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

8. Add more payment options which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.

9. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

10. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 6 results indexed by Google. But your website has 108+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google).  To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more. Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time.

flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes