Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, my store has been open for six weeks and I have had a few sales and consistent traffic.  I continue to do research and to help improve my store daily.  I welcome feedback from the experts to help me continue to improve.  Would you take a look and let me know if there is anything glaring that should be improved to help me increase conversions.  Thanks so much.  

www.24ksugar.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear NJE,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

Page loading Speed--

Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 15-25 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. This is one of the most important steps for improving conversions and sales. This year, during the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM), Shopify stores in 175 + countries around the world created a new record with $2.9+ billion overall sales. Among these, 69% of sales have been made on phones or tablets, while only 31% happened over the desktop.

24sugarspeed.png

Header -- Have a sticky header and smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header

Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. 

Home Page -

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers. Example of Nice Home page

Collection Page -

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer. 

Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page

Product Page -

Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button. Example of Ideal Product Page

Cart Page -

Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more. 

This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store. 

Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:

• Over all design need to change
  • There needs to be a strong colour coordination among all the colours used on your store. Try to use the same or similar colours used in your logo throughout your store and in the social media business page banner or cover picture you create.
  • Have a live support chat
  • Create a sense of urgency with countdown timer, ‘only 1 left’ features  and promotional banners highlighting ‘sale expiry’.
  • Optimize your user experience with easy navigation, proper spacing, alignment, font and colour coordination.

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

• Trust badges should be on the home page like 100% Authentic products, Easy return, etc

• You need to write small writeup about you and your business, i mean personal touch so that you can connect your audience 

• Company / Business Logo Need to improve

• Add CTA with Banner
  • Remove "Powered by Shopify"
  • Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo

If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and you've done some really great work on it so far! It's lovely and colorful and I like the consistent colors throughout the store. Is this your first online store, or do you have some experience? There are a couple of areas I'd recommend addressing: 

• Are browser notifications necessary? They deliver poor user experience, and there is little evidence to suggest they help with conversions. It continually bothered me to allow browser notifications as I browsed your site. If I was a customer, I'd have certainly clicked away. 
  • Your images in your banner need to be higher resolution. Your collection images need to also be higher resolution. 
  • There's a lot of buttons on the page, are they all necessary? 
  • There appears to be a broken .gif on your landing page. 
  • Add some images to your About Us to bring it to life! 
  • I can see you have videos for your product images, does that perform well across all devices and browser versions?

In terms of increasing conversions, have you performed some market research that would indicate you are targeting your audience effectively? Have you considered some influencer marketing? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 5

Hey @NJE ,

Hope you are in good health. So I went through your store and noticed the following things you can work on.

• mink lashes.PNGWhile your store name and logo look all fancy, you might want to make the fonts more visible and contrasting. It's kind of blurry and hard to read, especially the catch phrase, " Life is sweeter when you treat yourself'.

• Appreciate your reward programs and referral marketing. Do not forget to come up with promotional offers on the upcoming Mother's Day as discounts or giveaways.
  • Also people want to see the "about us" section immediately after they visit a page. Try placing it at the header instead of the footer. 
  • While some of your product images have multiple images, others do not. It's essential to have multiple angle images for each product so that the customers get a better view and it's easier for them to make a purchase decision
  • Include detailed product description for each of your item. It increases credibility of your products and influence purchases. 
  • You can also add a little section of "Our story" since customers always love to connect with an authentic and relevant story. Do not forget to add some visuals while you do it.

Hope these will come in handy for you. Wish you best of luck for your future endeavors. Do not hesitate to ask if you have any further queries. If you find this helpful, do not forget to like the comment and let me know. Take care.

Rumman Afiyat

0 Likes