I would love to provide some recommendations for your store. By the way, I love your products.
1, The banner
You should add a CTA [call to action] button the banner, such as "Shop Now" linking to a relevant collection or product
Adding a CTA button help to increase the conversion rate for your store.
2, The Future.
- I recommend you should let the
Say hello to our most advanced chargers yet.
to the top of this section
and move the Fast Charge next (not put it at the bottom of this section)
- And then, 2 collections should have a name on the top for each one, and the button you can add on the image. When hovering a mouse, the image can have a transparent background/ color or overlay.
3, Sale product
- Regarding the products which are on sale, you can put the Sale text on the image and make it bold to encourage customers to take action.
In my opinion, putting the Sale text at the bottom is not strong enough to encourage.
You can consult this design from StoreFly
- This product has a countdown timer and -30% on the image
- You need to list your store's pages here, not only the Search tool.
- A newsletter is also highly recommended.
5, Add more pages
- An About us page is recommended because you can tell your customer who you are, this also helps to build more trust.
- A FAQ page is also should be added to explain common frequently asked questions about the policies etc.
- A Contact us page with a Form to let your customers fill their emails, names, message.
- First of all, this article will let you have a deeper knowledge of PageSpeed for a Shopify store.
- And I have to say that your store's page speed is pretty good on the desktop device. But you should notice on the mobile device as well.
Google PageSpeed Insights (PSI) can help you, but this is not everything, you can consult this guide to know more tools as well as other ways to optimize on mobile device.
I hope my recommendations can help you in some ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
- you do not have favicon yet
-also you seams do not have reviews. You may to put valuable reviews on product pages https://ignitechargers.com/collections/magnetic-chargers/products/ignite-magnetic-charging-cable-ios
You can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/ . This step will boost your authority and sales as well.
Congratulations on your new store. Awesome site! Good work! I've some suggestions for improvement:
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
4. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
5. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
6. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
7. Add Contact Us page with a form for better customer interaction.
8. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
Hope this helps,