Feedback on my store

franca83
Tourist
8 0 4
Hello, I really need feedback on my store.
I have created my store on Shopify since September. I was on prestashop before and had to move to Shopify due to advice from people already on Shopify. I have only made one sales since I’m on Shopify. Your feedback will really help me a lot! Thank you for your time.
Here is my site
www.mademoiselle-trendy.fr
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 166

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and you've done some really nice work so far. 

• My first impression on the store is that it is frustratingly spammy. There are so many popups and buttons, it's very much overkill. I would suggest deciding what is necessary for your business and remove the rest. Do browser notifications actually work? How many people allow browser notifications from small businesses? I'd bet not many, and it'll cause people to click off. You need to place user experience foremost in your design considerations. 
  • Your banner image is lovely and inviting, but it appears low resolution. Try to use a high-resolution version. 
  • The About Us and the FAQ are great and offer lots of detail. 
  • The product photography is beautiful, but in this theme it appears that all the images are populating under each other on a product page. Would it not be better to have them available in a slideshow or an image selector, rather than loading them all under each other? 

You've done a beautiful job so far and with a few tweaks, this will be a really nice website for your customers! 

How are you marketing your business so far? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
franca83
Tourist
8 0 4

Hello Ben,

Thank you so muck for your time. 

1 . I am doing both for sometime . I stoped my paid advertisement to revamp my site. 

2. I will into this thanks 

Regards,

Franca 

franca83
Tourist
8 0 4

Hello Cal, 

Thank you so much for your time. I will try to take everything into account and apply this on my site.

I stoped ad for now but I am working on local seo 

I am using instagram ads Facebook and Pinterest. sometimes google as well. 

Best regards,

Franca 

0 Likes