Feedback on my store

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi guys!
Been up and running for a little over 2 weeks and only made a handful of sales after tons of Facebook and instagram ads and some pretty good traffic. Just wondering if theres anything I've done wrong or have not done. Any feedback greatly appreciated!
Lilduchess.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Lil' Duchess,

"A very good start", you just need a small push and that would be sufficient to hit the mark. Look into the below-mentioned tips and apps for your store improvement:

• Include Twitter, Linked In business pages to the site footer for better advertising.
  •  "About Us"  should reflect the store's origin, mission, and ideas to succeed, which is missing.
  • For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit.  Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Hope these suggestions are useful to you.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you so much for your guidance.  I definitely appreciate it. Now to work!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

Hello @AngelTagsInc,

I've taken a look at your store. Cute collections :) I've some suggestions to improve the conversion rate.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.

2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

3. A detailed product description is missing in some product pages.

4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

6. Add content in the About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

7. A FAQ would be useful!

8. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.

9. Add more specific product title in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.

10. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 79 results indexed by Google. But your website has 553+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more. Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front,and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes