Hey Lil' Duchess,
"A very good start", you just need a small push and that would be sufficient to hit the mark. Look into the below-mentioned tips and apps for your store improvement:
Hope these suggestions are useful to you.
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
I've taken a look at your store. Cute collections :) I've some suggestions to improve the conversion rate.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. A detailed product description is missing in some product pages.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add content in the About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
9. Add more specific product title in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 79 results indexed by Google. But your website has 553+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). Everyone knows search is the most effective way to acquire customers and drive traffic. Natural search draws way more traffic than Social media. To appear in search results though, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more. Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front,and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time.
Hope this was helpful!