Hello i would like to have a feedback on my store gamersgrailco.com
Thanks 😊
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear Gamersgrail,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Footer - Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up, policy documents and payment gateway icons.
  • Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promtional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Proper setup shipping, taxes - Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all products at Google.
  • Need to improve Overall Design.

If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you very much for your info. I can't wait to start fixing the issues
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see that you are running a single product store. If I were in your position I would streamline the experience further. I would remove all unnecessary sections and get the customer from landing to checkout as fast as possible.

I'd also recommend placing a warning that these controllers are not the official Sony controllers on the landing page and the product page prominently, suggesting that they are high-quality and reasonably priced third-party controllers. 

You mention that you are a 'gaming accessories' store, but you're selling one single product. So why not embrace that and alter your store to reflect the nature of your business? You don't sell accessories, you sell a third-party controller. That clarity from the beginning will help customers understand your offering. 

How are you planning to market the business? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Cal and thanks for the response.
Right now i am marketing through Instagram theme pages and my plan is to keep doing this until my store reach a respectable number of sales.then i will consider marketing throughout Facebook and Instagram ads.

You are more than right that i need to change the gaming accessories into Ps4 controllers!

I didn't really understand what exactly do you mean by removing the unnecessary sections and if you can break it down for me i would be more than happy.

However the main problem I've been dealing with rn is the page loading speed.
When i use a computer the page opens within 0.5 to 1 sec but when i click the link of my store from my Instagram page the loading time may take more than 20sec in some phones and in some others it will take less than 2 sec. So i am stuck with this major issue.

If you have any suggestions please help a brother 🙏😁
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Gamersgrail ,

I love your collection of PS4 controllers and the color variants you have. And best part, they look very similar to the original dualshocks

A few feedbacks for you:

1. Remove any text from your favicon and keep only the logo.
2. There are some buttons in your store which are white with white text. Eg, contact us page form. Do fix them
3. Since you have only 1 product in your store, it would be great if you used the landing page to explain more about your product. You can talk about its features, how it is as good as an original Dualshock for a fraction of price etc. You can optimize the page to make shoppers go to checkout as fast as possible.
4. You can also try splitting all variants into separate products. Might help your viewers scan through multiple colors and designs quickly. 
5. You can reduce the number of tabs in your page by moving FAQ and Reviews into your landing page and keeping only the most important options in the menu bar

Hope your store does well!
Cheers

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
0 Likes