Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see that you are running a single product store. If I were in your position I would streamline the experience further. I would remove all unnecessary sections and get the customer from landing to checkout as fast as possible.
I'd also recommend placing a warning that these controllers are not the official Sony controllers on the landing page and the product page prominently, suggesting that they are high-quality and reasonably priced third-party controllers.
You mention that you are a 'gaming accessories' store, but you're selling one single product. So why not embrace that and alter your store to reflect the nature of your business? You don't sell accessories, you sell a third-party controller. That clarity from the beginning will help customers understand your offering.
How are you planning to market the business?
Hey @Gamersgrail ,
I love your collection of PS4 controllers and the color variants you have. And best part, they look very similar to the original dualshocks
A few feedbacks for you:
1. Remove any text from your favicon and keep only the logo.
2. There are some buttons in your store which are white with white text. Eg, contact us page form. Do fix them
3. Since you have only 1 product in your store, it would be great if you used the landing page to explain more about your product. You can talk about its features, how it is as good as an original Dualshock for a fraction of price etc. You can optimize the page to make shoppers go to checkout as fast as possible.
4. You can also try splitting all variants into separate products. Might help your viewers scan through multiple colors and designs quickly.
5. You can reduce the number of tabs in your page by moving FAQ and Reviews into your landing page and keeping only the most important options in the menu bar
Hope your store does well!