Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Dear Community,

I’m looking for feedback on my Webstore in terms of design, SEO, description, Instagram feed on landing page and anything that’s important to increase the traffic. I really appreciate your feedback.
www.standoutboutique.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Standout Boutique,

What a wonderful start! You have really invested a lot of effort in designing your store layout and niche. But, some basic elements are missing. To know them, look into the below-mentioned pointers :

• You are missing the "home button" at the header menu beginning.
  • Both the "Product Care and Wholesale" section should appear at the footer.
  •  While, Add the "Bestsellers" to the header menu, which is its ideal place.
  • Garnish "About Us" with some fashion images to make it lively.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Keep up the good work! All the best.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 312

Dear Parisa_Padidar,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 20-30  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. This is one of the most important steps for improving conversions and sales. This year, during the Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM), Shopify stores in 175 + countries around the world created a new record with $2.9+ billion overall sales. Among these, 69% of sales have been made on phones or tablets, while only 31% happened over the desktop.

standoutspeed.png

• Logo & Favicon - Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Trust Badge :  Faq, Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Testimonials - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand. Need to improve the visualization in your store 
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promtional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Proper setup shipping, taxes - Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Use track order feature.
  • To Improve traffic go for fb ads, google shopping ads, social media and viral content marketing

If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Susan

Great to see a fellow Canadian on here. I just moved away from Vancouver and live back on the East Coast now.. but miss those mountains and weather. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. I'm going to focus on your product page as that needs a bit of work, otherwise, you have a great site so far.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images. Product images are a huge factor on if people will buy or not

3. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started and build out the number of reviews you have for each product page. Customer reviews help build trust.

4. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Thanks Neha for your detailed feedback. I’ll make those changes.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

This is an accepted solution.

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Thanks Duane for your specific feedback. It helps a lot.
0 Likes