Feedback on my store

Solved
Dripdash
3 0 0
Anything in terms of content, features, improving bandwidth (I am hoping to use a 5MB video as the hero, but for some reason it doesn’t load well on mobile so ideas would be great)

Dripdash.com
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Great homepage and not much I would change. Just keep the moving images/video to a minimum as not everyone can see things move quickly on a page

2. I would move your recipe link from the footer and put it on your main navigation

3. I would make your t-shirt and hat have a similar background colour as your other SKUs. That way they project the same vibe

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images. Product images help people decide if they want to buy or not

2. Change your product description text colour as blue on blue is hard to read on the drop coffee

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more to your product pages

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hi Dripdash

Congratulations on your new store page! Dripdash looks pretty good already.

A small tip for your product catalog though - I missed seeing any social proof and urgency. Something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. Right now, my attention is drawn more towards the other graphics on the page that seem to over shadow the catalogue itself. What the store could really use a clear message to 'Buy This!'

The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying and experiencing the same joy that you feel when you create and showcase these products!  

Do let me know if this is useful for you. Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima
ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes