Feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi I would like feedback and recommendations for my online jewellery store www.alisonwalsh.ie
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hey there, 

Beautiful Store! Love the design and collection.

I have a few recommendations, I hope my insights will be of help to you. You have got a really cool product line and it's fun going through the app. The app looks clean and elegant.

I see that you have a set of filters sorting the products based on Best Selling. Might I suggest some more like Trending, New Arrivals, On Sale, Low on Stock helping the user a bit more towards buying all the cool products.

But even adding those filters might not help you achieve the end goal. What helps the consumer the most is a visual aid, a jazzy visual aid at that and I know that's too much to ask. You can't keep adding those manually and for that, I have the perfect solution as well, ModeMagic. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, bestseller or summer sale etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. That's the best way you can make sure that a new visitor ends up buying. 

You can keep adding more such beautiful products and leave the rest to us.

Do let me know if you find this useful.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Siddharth
ModeMagic.

0 Likes