Feedback on my store

Solved
ViToy
Excursionist
25 1 5

Hello,

I would like some review on my new store: http://wackyteeshop.com

I'm looking for an app that can allow me to let customers upload their own designs, images to my products. so far, I have found SPOD and Printiful. But they seem to all have some issues and don't meet what I am looking for.

Can someone provide feedback?

Thanks.

chaicoffee
Shopify Partner
5 2 5

This is an accepted solution.

Hi ViToy!

I had a look at your store. Really like the name and URL! :) There was one visual bug I'd suggest fixing. It mars an otherwise good looking design -

weird_transparency.png

With regards to your question about allowing customers to upload images, I've used this app in the past with success - UploadKit.

I also, have a suggestion regarding your product images. The store right now doesn't invoke any urgency and I think you may have a problem with conversion. Stores typically induce urgency with stickers like "Trending"/"Sale" etc. For example with your products that could look like -

bitmap.png

You can use ModeMagic to do this. I think that'll help a few products stand out and give you better conversion. (Disclaimer - I'm one of the developers of this app).

All the best with your store! Let me know if you need any other help :)

chaicoffee | ModeMagic - Product Badges to Increase Sales
If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ViToy
Excursionist
25 1 5

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I will take a look at the apps. you suggested. Is there anything you can suggest in regards to the products, if they'll invoke a niche customer base?

I haven't open up my store yet because I'm still making twigs here and there.  And the theme I'm using is somehow not easy to configure since it's a free theme from Shopify.

Thanks.

0 Likes
ViToy
Excursionist
25 1 5

One more thing, Upload Kit doesn't seem to have a feature to let customers use pre-loaded images, e.g. designs I want to provide as that is one of the options I want to provide to my customers. Is there any app. that can do this?

Thanks.

0 Likes
chaicoffee
Shopify Partner
5 2 5

I do think it's a nice niche you've found. One thing i forgot to mention earlier is that some of the designs on the t-shirts do not look super realistic. It feels like these were two different images and one was just put on top of the other. I'm not sure which app can help here (apart from photoshop of course) but I'd suggest investing a bit on that end.

With respect to the pre-loaded images, I'd model that as a product customization on the product display page. If the user then selects the option for a custom design, they should be allowed to upload their own imagery.

chaicoffee | ModeMagic - Product Badges to Increase Sales
If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ViToy
Excursionist
25 1 5

Ok, thank you.

0 Likes