Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello

Please give your honest feedback. I have the store for about 6 months now. I spent more than 4000$ redesigning and advertising. I never made a penny from it. I have almost no traffic whatsoever. Now i'm at the end. I don't even have 29$ for Shopify. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot

http://leggingstrove.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 1 2

Hi Simo,

I'm so sorry to hear that. $4,000 is a lot of money, but I'm sure you'll get it back some day! And if that's the goal you want to reach, I'll try my best to give you my feedback.

1. Design

- Your website looks good. Whether or not you like it, the money you spent on designing it returned good results. It looks professional and very modern, very similar in style to other fashion websites.

- There's only one thing I might add. Products like these offer more of an experience than the actual physical value, like "make your life easier and certainly more fun" like you wrote, you might want to tell a story about the brand. Fashion products are generally chosen based on brands, and less on quality factors like materials or processes. An "About us" page with your mission, vision and product statements positioned at the top would go a long way.

2. Social proof

- Like I mentioned, branding plays an important role here. People need to know that your brand is to be trusted and your products are to be relied on. There's many ways you could obtain social proof, maybe try a few apps on the Shopify App Store like Loox for example. 

3. Urgency

- THere's no sense of created urgency on your site. You could offer limited sales (50% off for a day for example) or create pop-ups that display products that are on sales, etc. 

5. Checkout

- This is the important part. No matter how good the website, products or marketing can be, if the checkout process is bad, people will leave their carts behind.

- There are 2 things to look for, shipping & payment. I suggest you list out all the payment options like Visa, Paypal, Mastercard, etc. at the bottom of the site to that customers know what to expect. As for shipping, you could add Store Pickup to your site, giving customers the option to pick up the products at the store themselves. This is actually very useful for fashion products since if the products are in the wrong size, they could exchange it right at the store. 

- I got this checklist that could help you decide if you need Store Pickup. Check it out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Legging Strove,

Follow the below-listed pointers to improve your store look:

• The logo placed in between the "header menu components" looks awkward.
  • To improve it, shift the logo to the "extreme header left", while, the search bar to the header right.
  • Include "Twitter and Linked In" business pages for better brand promotion.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I wish you all the luck.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hello @Simo4 

hey, I did take a look at your store and I feel you have nailed it on the UI part, I feel your money has not been wasted at all, I feel the UI looks very clean and well put together. it's very much well thought out. the colors are simple and on point. I'm from a graphics background and I can give you some advice on the visual appeal of your page. 

1. I suggest moving the logo to the left, it gives it a more clean look, 

2. add all the types of products in a drop-down, so that when you expand your range it wouldn't look clusters up on top of the page 

3. Add sales and offers as a carousel and banners with CTA in the page so that its easily visible and accessible 

4. Add product labels to increase sales in the site, ill leave a link below to help you out with that, do check it out.

Stay Safe 

Take Care 

Zabu

https://bit.ly/2X7KHdA

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Sim04,

I'm sorry to hear about your expenses, I thought your website is absolutely brilliant it definitely shows how much much you have spent designing it and it looks very professional. I don't think the design is your fall off, but you should think on how to get more audience now that you already have an awesome page.

Here's some input which might help:

1. Product audit, measure where you currently are, measure what's working and what is not.

2. Competitive audit, look for competitions and mimic their best practices.

3. Know your audience. Find out how you can make these people not only browse but also buy.

4.Create contents which will help you get more audience. Blogs/video

5.Create a marketing plan.

6.Analyze how you are getting traffic, Google analytics is free.

7.Measure your results qualitative/quantitative

8.Test and polish. Implement changes.

I hope this helps, If it did I'd like to hear about it.

Regards,
Jasper

Mukuul Customer Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello

I appreciate your feedback but how to do those things as i am very limited computer wise

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Simo4 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I really appreciated, How many products  in average a store have? 

Thanks again and stay safe  and blessed

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

It and it appears very expert. I do not assume the design is your fall off, but you have to think on the way to get more audience now that you already have an extraordinary page.

0 Likes