Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Looking for feedback on my store and the next step to take to really launch my store?

thesynergyeffects.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Really nice layout. Needs more darkness opacity on the hero banner though; can hardly read the writing; and your logo color clashes with the image; possibly put an outline around the logo, or gradient upwards to black on your hero banner? just to make it visible. Or you could even change its colour. Whatever works!

And you need more writing! Not a blog exactly; just collection descriptions etc. something to give a bit of SEO help.

1 Like
Highlighted

Good Job on the website! Really liked the images you've used throughout site.

I encountered noticed few SEO related errors that needs to be solved if you want the site to rank well on search engines such as Google. The errors/suggestions are given bellow:

- 2 H1s on the homepage (each and every page must have only one H1, H1s are imp as they describe what webpage is about)

-Headings: Make sure to utilize the heading tags wisely. You can remove the H2 tags from the heading that you dont search engines to crawl: https://prnt.sc/szzeap

-Make sure to add schemas to your site. Schemas are used to structure the data on web, its really important. 

-I think there's an unnecessary redirection path here, the site should open with natural "200" status but instead its opening in "307" then leading to "200". You need to fix that asap to avoid redirection loop.

-The nav bar menu fonts are really small, you can increase the font size to create please user experience.

Let me know if you need help with any of those.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes I will need help with correcting those issues. I would be so grateful if you would lend a hand? 

I have added to my store since take a look at it now and let me know what you think? 

thanks for the feedback.

0 Likes