Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hey I seek your feedback on my store www.asheers4u.com I started it months ago. Am getting pretty good traffic. I have done everything on my own so far. Learning learning and learning everyday. Yeah my issue is more traffic almost no sales
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
469 58 126

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @asheers4u!

I'm Lizzy, one of the Gurus on the support team at Shopify.

I've taken a look at your store and I think you've got a fantastic start here! There were a few things that stuck out to me when first visiting your site that I wanted to point out.

First of all there were several pop ups on the front page. This can act as a red flag right away for some people and for others it may just put them off. You want your store to be as easy to access as possible. Blocking people's entry with several pop ups may deter them before they've started.

The next thing I noticed is that several of the same product appear to be showing on your homepage. Are you displaying these with an app? Or is it part of your theme?

08-10-boalu-ffi1s

The home page is going to be the spot where you get to make your first impression for most visitors! I suggest choosing an aspect of your store that you'd like to highlight to focus on. That way you can funnel people where you want them to go instead of overwhelming them with choice right off the bat!

I also saw that you have a $1 Store section. Have you thought about featuring that more? It's a unique concept and a spot that will encourage people to purchase. If you combined that with something like a "Free shipping over $10" deal, you may find that you're seeing several orders of these $1 items plus one other thing from your store! This would be because people are hooked by something that they see for under a dollar, but then also want to take advantage of the free shipping. 

If you have any questions about how you could set an option like that up, let me know!

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Lizzy, superb and awesome observations. You nailed it and thanks for your help👏👏👏.

Asheer
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @asheers4u ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• I have found that your home page is quite having a lot of products which doesn’t look good, try making the home page simple with categories, best products.
  • I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Also, try adding SEO friendly titles, they help you in promoting your products and your store.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no  “about us” section. Try adding that so that customers will get to know more about your brand.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop  

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
319 12 64

Hi @asheers4u welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is doing well during this pandemic. I've reviewed your store it looks pretty well maintained. A couple of feedbacks or suggestion which might be helpful:

1. Your homepage banner looks a bit cluttered with a lot of images and there's no breathing space while the customer scroll downs the images. A minimum amount of breathing space is required between the images.
2. The homepage banner can be categorized with customized products and the rest of the products can be shifted to another page and can be added there.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting it on different social media channels will give an impression as you are the master and the customer will look up to you for further information.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. 
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excites the customer. I see only one sticker being repetitive all over all the images which are a turnoff to customers.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes