-=Feedback on my store=-

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi all,

Could anyone please have a look at my store and give me some feedback, Its a one product store.

https://humidifi.life/

--------------

Thankyou!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
318 12 62

Hi, @Humidifi  welcome to Shopify family,

I have been through your website it looks pretty clean and well maintained which is great ! I would like to share a couple to tips which will help you out :

1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of category page will help the customers understand better about what your website is about right now there is only one product on your landing page.
2. The payment options icons are extra large and they can be shifted to footer with a smaller size. Also in The footer you can add refund policy this will help build trust among customers.
3. The product is described with the help of icons that are small in size and are not visible. Addition of most feedbacks to the products will help the customer
in purchasing as 90% of the customers will go through the review section before adding product to the cart.
4. Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will receive. Google gives higher priority to websites with fresh content, so if you want to get more attention from the search engines.
5. Share each new blog post across your social media networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest. If you spend time cultivating your networks and share great content, social media sites can become some of your top traffic sources.
6. Adding a wishlist allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add top announcement on your store like ‘free shipping’ which creates urgency and boost sales. Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. (Attaching one of your image as a reference)

image_jpeg_1873119446.jpg
I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi thankyou for the feedback, Ive mainly focused on mobile view due to 98% of my customers being on mobile,
You do bring up a lot of valid points, im mainly trying to shy away from the urgency because i think it doesnt look legitimate, I will make a blog for SEO Optimization.

Im having trouble with a secure payment badge as it doesnt show on the main page, im only selling 1 product with the other as a upsell on checkout.

If you could give me some good apps to add that would be great!
Here are some mobile pictures!

https://i.imgur.com/ZFSPmKY.png

https://i.imgur.com/YNDnMLk.png

https://i.imgur.com/WgJ3y2w.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Humidifi,

Keep the following points in mind for store optimization:

• Include prompt CTAs like "Shop Now" to the center of the hero banner which sync well with the store theme and branding.
  • "Shop" option is missing from the header menu.
  • Correct order of header menu arrangement is:Home,Shop,Track order,Contact Us,Submit a refund.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Humidifi 

You have a very nice product, air humidifiers have been trendy lately, so with a little bit of effort you will get where you want.  

I would like to aware you though, there are a lot of sites that sell exact same thing as you do, so the niche is full of competition, you have to be prepared to invest your time and finances to beat them all and start selling:) 

Here are some tips to improve the site: 

1) The design of the product is very unique and sleek. However, people are mostly concerned about the quality of the products. I recommend adding information about guarantees and how it has been made to last long. 

2) Make the section with benefits little more noticeable, you can even create a separate page for that and link it on a navi bar. 

3) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

4)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

5)When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why, I advise to work partnership with other companies that sell complimentary products or services.  

6)Also, most of the time people put essential oils in their water in the humidifier. You can offer some as a gift or as a bundle. For example, you can gift one small bottle of oil if a person purchases a n air humidifier or brings a friend that makes a purchase. For that I recommend using Loyalty prorams. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Loyalty and Rewards, Referral , Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. Free plan is available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so much for all the constructive feedback, I've been working hard on implementing your feedback into my shop.

Could you have a look at my store again, maybe in mobile view too?, So i know if im heading in the right direction!

Thanks.

0 Likes