Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hey Shopify community! 

We launched our website about a month ago now and wanted some overall feedback.

We are looking forward to any suggestions or feedback you have, and truly appreciate it! Thank you!! 

https://ariseonthego.ca

1 Like
Highlighted

Great looking brand, product design and site so far. Not tons I would change but here are some ideas based off our own work with food DTC/ecom brands...

Homepage Feedback

1. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This leggings needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

2. I wold consider making the images larger on your collection page ...show them off and make them pop off the page

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would remove the Buy It Now and focus on getting people to Add To Cart.. try to get them to buy more then one variety. Look at Magic Spoon ... they do a great job of pushing people towards buying the variety pack vs one box of cereal.

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Consistence is key for DTC brands

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search. Also, look out the layout of your ingredients lists... right now they blend into the rest of your product description.

5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

P.S. If you ever need help with paid advertisings, please reach out and say hi: Take Some Risk Inc.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi Duane, 

Thank you for the feedback we truly appreciate it! We have taken a look at your suggestions and definitely will consider making some changes to our website! 

We checked out your site, looking forward to reaching out and getting some advice on marketing strategies! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hi @ariseonthego 

I checked out your website. The site looks clean and consistent! I love the branding, plus a fan of Makhana as well :)

I only have a few observations: 

1. Favicon - it is the small logo that shows up in your browser tab beside the name of your store. Add it!
  2. While scrolling down through the home page - I felt that the last section “Like Popcorn, but better” gave me a sudden urge to try it out. Because it looks so much like popcorn, plus it’s nutritional - have you guys thought about playing up that angle more? Like a healthier alternative to popcorn? 
  3. On text-heavy areas, especially on the “ingredients” page, the font is too small to read at times. Maybe try experimenting with the size?
  4. On your ‘Collections/all” page, there are only the product images - I’d suggest adding product names as well.
  5. I also agree with the advice above.. You should add as much detail as possible for the products. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.

The rest looks pretty good to me. All the best to you guys!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi Sajay, 

Thank you so much for the advice, we love that you suggested to move the "like popcorn, but better" image higher up because this was something we were debating on doing, but definatly will do it now!! Going to look into adding more detail as well. 

Thank you again for taking the time to review our page! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi Ben, 

Thank you for reviewing our page! We will definitely take a look at your suggestions and check out the links you have included. For sure will be adding reviews to our products, and just added favicon! 

Thank you again for the advice and suggestions, appreciate it a lot!! 

0 Likes