Feedback on my store.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello all,

I'm rather new to this but was wondering if you could assist me? 

I'm getting a decent amount of traffic e.g 122 sessions in two days.  

However despite people putting things in their baskets I have had no purchases.

I'm keen to learn so will take on board your advice. 

https://grill-guardian.com/

This is the url. 

Thanks in advance  

G

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
293 32 66

Hi @Ghtrader 

Just some quick observations...

1. Since you offer free shipping on all orders, I would update the language setting on your product and cart pages so that it doesn't give a conflicting message. Sometimes this is a red flag to shoppers.

message.JPG

2. Need a lot more in your About Us page. Its a start to what could be a good personalized story to share with your customers, but expand on it and use it as a tool to help build trust from your potential customers.

3. Offering some additional products related to your primary product niche would probably go a long way - grill accessories, aprons (you could enlist a POD to make some custom design aprons). Even though your one product is fairly unique and very useful, customers like to shop not just buy a product. If I had to guess, I'd say this is probably the number one thing that would make me say, as a customer, "Naaah, nevermind." There are similar products available from sites where you can also get everything you need for grilling/barbecuing. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Grill-Guardian,  

Improper site layout is the major cause of poor sales rate.Follow the below listed tips for improving your store look:

• Add "favicon" for unique site identification.
  • The text in the logo is hardly visible.Magnify it for better visibility.
  • "Contact form" is a must in the contact us section for better customer interaction.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I wish you all the luck for your coming days. 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Ghtrader ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• There is no favicon for your site, try to add favicon so that the site looks more professional.
  • I have noticed that there is no reviews option on the product page, try implementing the reviews option so that your customers can be able to choose the best product and also they will start trusting your products with the reviews written by other customers.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes