Feedback on my store

LuvMeMore
3 0 1

Hello I have been with Shopify for over a year now and I am still struggling to get customers and visitors to my store. Can you PLEASE check my store to see what else I can do before I throw the towel in and give up? What am I doing wrong? I need all the feedback I can get.. www.luvmemore.online

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
416 44 87

Store address?

0 Likes
LuvMeMore
3 0 1

luvmemore.online

0 Likes
BobsMojo
Shopify Partner
416 44 87

Thank you.

Just a few quick notes that jump out at me right away...

1. Wow with the pop-ups! I got bombarded with overlapping pop ups right as your site loaded! I wouldn't have them all appear at once like that. Try setting them to appear at different times (i.e. set one as an exit-intent pop up, another as a landing pop up, etc.). 

2. I notice your on-site widgets for social sharing discount and wishlist both appear to be set to appear in the same location. On my screen they were overlapping and the wishlist tab almost totally covered up the sharing tab. I would go into the app settings and set them to appear at different locations on the screen.

3. I don't see a newsletter sign up anywhere on the site. I would definitely insert one so you can start building your subscriber list and using email marketing.

4. Your drop-down menu doesn't include any navigation to any of your product or collection pages. I would definitely add them in. Since your product pages don't include breadcrumbs, and the collection links are only on your homepage, not having these in your menu makes the site challenging to navigate.

5. On your product pages, the thumbnail images for the variants are all loading as full size and surrounding the product descriptions. Plus, it means the default variant picture loads as the primary picture right next to what should be the thumbnail for the same picture, so it looks like you just have the same full size picture loaded twice on the page. It looks like the code for loading images on the product page was altered incorrectly or may be conflicting with an app you have installed.

0 Likes

Hello @LuvMeMore ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• I noticed that there is no search bar on your website, try implementing search options so that customers can easily look for the products using search.
  • I have also noticed that there are lot of products on the home page try just to keep categories in the main page so that the page looks neat and professional.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.
  • I have also found that there are only fewer products in your store, add more products in the collection so that your customers will have a lot of options to select and purchase.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes