Hello I have been with Shopify for over a year now and I am still struggling to get customers and visitors to my store. Can you PLEASE check my store to see what else I can do before I throw the towel in and give up? What am I doing wrong? I need all the feedback I can get.. www.luvmemore.online
Just a few quick notes that jump out at me right away...
1. Wow with the pop-ups! I got bombarded with overlapping pop ups right as your site loaded! I wouldn't have them all appear at once like that. Try setting them to appear at different times (i.e. set one as an exit-intent pop up, another as a landing pop up, etc.).
2. I notice your on-site widgets for social sharing discount and wishlist both appear to be set to appear in the same location. On my screen they were overlapping and the wishlist tab almost totally covered up the sharing tab. I would go into the app settings and set them to appear at different locations on the screen.
3. I don't see a newsletter sign up anywhere on the site. I would definitely insert one so you can start building your subscriber list and using email marketing.
4. Your drop-down menu doesn't include any navigation to any of your product or collection pages. I would definitely add them in. Since your product pages don't include breadcrumbs, and the collection links are only on your homepage, not having these in your menu makes the site challenging to navigate.
5. On your product pages, the thumbnail images for the variants are all loading as full size and surrounding the product descriptions. Plus, it means the default variant picture loads as the primary picture right next to what should be the thumbnail for the same picture, so it looks like you just have the same full size picture loaded twice on the page. It looks like the code for loading images on the product page was altered incorrectly or may be conflicting with an app you have installed.
Hello @LuvMeMore ,
I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you
Hope our feedback helps you,