Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I recently got about 90% done with my store. But before I am ready for orders I need feedback on my store. https://bolga-inspired-gh.myshopify.com/

Please let me know if I'm doing the right thing. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks so much, will work on them and give you feedback
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Put your "Secure Checkout With" in your footer, don't need it on your product pages

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Mimi10 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks really great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales.
  • I have also noticed that there is no favicon for your website, try to add a favicon so that your website looks professional and also if there are many tabs in a browser, customer can easily navigate to your page.
  • Also, I found that all products on your site have different image sizes, try to have the same sizes for all products.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes