It is a lovely storefront. Your images are great, though perhaps might need to be compressed to improve loading time, especially the main banner. Here are a two other things:
I love the sustainable concept, however, you are telling me that instead of showing me that. I mean, sure, I believe the cases are sustainable, made from bamboo fiber etc, however, your pitch might be more convincing if it showed a video, for instance, of how the case is made, and how people into sustainability (like myself) can be made to feel about purchasing your product etc.
Also, your Instagram link should open in a new window.
This is what I can say for now, I hope it helps!
As for a question I have for you: on your checkout page, what app are you using for the "For next day delivery, order within ... mins". And, if you happen to know the data: how has that app helped you with conversions?
Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Do let me know if this is useful for you.
Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!
Solid landing page with good high quality imagery. A few things (some of which have been mentioned and you may already be aware of).
- Header/menu keep fixed, floating as it is now makes it dissappear on white and can cause user issues.
- Header/menu on mobile, please check as you have cart icon doubled and user login in header as well as the expandable menu. Consider having RECO logo centre top.
- Collections product imagery, consider larger images. I know you can magnify but in product view thats when your customer first experiences your product so allowing them a good look at your case is important straight off the bat. One tip change the landscape orientation of your images to portrait so the phone case can utilise the area better.
- Product icons slightly low res, consider just having text points for these features as quite hard to read. Also icons seem a little random.
- Product page view, on desktop (chrome) the images are cut off at the top due to the header (if you arent aware already).
Good initial setup!
First off, congrats on your first store! It is going to be a long journey of ups and downs :) E-com is getting huge and I am sure you will find your place here as well.
Now, the idea is great. I am all about Eco and green products and totally appreciate merchants who are based on sustainable development. So the very first thing, I was concerned about is how will the product be packaged. I have researched a lot about SD, and I am aware that packaging is a huge environmental issue. So if you are shipping the cases in biodegradable or water-soluble packaging than tell that on your site. If not, then do. because if people are truly concerned about the environment they will not order a case from you, and if they are not than they will buy one from the million varieties in AliExpress.
Now, let's assume that you are driving traffic that does not know anything about SD. For that case you will need o have a separate page, why plastic is bad and the statistics that every second person owns a plastic or silicon case that is equally bad.
As for the site itself.
1) It is great that you are used static fixed scroll for navi bar. But it is not needed for your site since you do not have long pages or too much information. At the moment it is overlaying the info on the page and looks very unprofessional.
2)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
3)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
4)90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
P.S. I have seen some similar cases on Instagram and facebook ads. Those people are offering various designs which can be a threat for your business since you offer plain ones. If possible, consider adding some prints or small texts that tell facts about environment,
Hey Shop Reco,
Below listed points would help you optimize your store:
All the best!
Hello @willh4321 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.