Would really appreciate some feedback on our new store: www.reco-case.com

This is the first store we have made so it's all abit of a learning curve 

Thanks!

0 Likes
storefront
Excursionist
18 0 13

Hi there,

It is a lovely storefront. Your images are great, though perhaps might need to be compressed to improve loading time, especially the main banner. Here are a two other things:

I love the sustainable concept, however, you are telling me that instead of showing me that. I mean, sure, I believe the cases are sustainable, made from bamboo fiber etc, however, your pitch might be more convincing if it showed a video, for instance, of how the case is made, and how people into sustainability (like myself) can be made to feel about purchasing your product etc. 

Also, your Instagram link should open in a new window. 

This is what I can say for now, I hope it helps!

As for a question I have for you: on your checkout page, what app are you using for the "For next day delivery, order within ... mins". And, if you happen to know the data: how has that app helped you with conversions?

D

0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @willh4321 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. Add the Contact us and About Us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

FAV-2.2.png

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
m555zma
Tourist
13 0 2

I love the landing page. That image is motivating for some reason.  

Since its biodegradable, you would probably get lots of traffic from the vegan, environmental, all-natural/health, farmers market crowds. 

0 Likes
CamVoyce
2 0 1

Solid landing page with good high quality imagery. A few things (some of which have been mentioned and you may already be aware of).

- Header/menu keep fixed, floating as it is now makes it dissappear on white and can cause user issues.

- Header/menu on mobile, please check as you have cart icon doubled and user login in header as well as the expandable menu. Consider having RECO logo centre top.

- Collections product imagery, consider larger images. I know you can magnify but in product view thats when your customer first experiences your product so allowing them a good look at your case is important straight off the bat. One tip change the landscape orientation of your images to portrait so the phone case can utilise the area better.

- Product icons slightly low res, consider just having text points for these features as quite hard to read. Also icons seem a little random.

- Product page view, on desktop (chrome) the images are cut off at the top due to the header (if you arent aware already).

Good initial setup!

0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @willh4321 

First off, congrats on your first store! It is going to be a long journey of ups and downs :) E-com is getting huge and I am sure you will find your place here as well. 

Now, the idea is great. I am all about Eco and green products and totally appreciate merchants who are based on sustainable development. So the very first thing, I was concerned about is how  will the product be packaged. I have researched a lot about SD, and I am aware that packaging is a huge environmental issue. So if you are shipping the cases in biodegradable or water-soluble packaging than tell that on your site. If not, then do. because if people are truly concerned about the environment they will not order a case from you, and if they are not than they will buy one from the million varieties in AliExpress. 

Now, let's assume that you are driving traffic that does not know anything about SD. For that case you will need o have a separate page, why plastic is bad and the statistics that every second person owns a plastic or silicon case that is equally bad. 

As for the site itself. 

1) It is great that you are used static fixed scroll for navi bar. But it is not needed for your site since you do not have long pages or too much information. At the moment it is overlaying the info on the page and looks very unprofessional. 

2)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

3)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

4)90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

P.S. I have seen some similar cases on Instagram and facebook ads. Those people are offering various designs which can be a threat for your business since you offer plain ones. If  possible, consider adding some prints or small texts that tell facts about environment, 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Shop Reco,

Below listed points would help you optimize your store:

• The "logo" is not present on any other page except the homepage leading to difficult site navigation.
  • The "search bar" is not enabled in the store theme and hence,is missing from the homepage as well.
  • "Facebook and Twitter" business pages should also be added to the footer for better advertising.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Hello @willh4321 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes