Feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 2

Hi there,

Would love feedback on my store.  I have had over 1000 site visits with minimal sales.  Any suggestions would be truly appreciated.

www.pillowcoverz.com

2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Pillow Coverz,

Below listed points would help optimize your store:

• "Social media links" are a must for better advertising.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of onpingline shop carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Benacquisto 

• I like your about page it is very human))) now i know that you are John 
  • Form my experience you may put valuable reviews of your product https://pillowcoverz.com/collections/orange/products/orange-mod As an example, you can extract reviews via (Shopify data extractor) https://e-scraper.com/shopify/#freescraper  If you have reviews with photos and feedbacks with a different lexicons. You will have a better conversion for sure.
  • Try to investigate your competitors and act like them - this method is very simple and can show you some other ways of your promotion.
regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Congrats on your store , nice range of Products  that you have displayed here , I like the fact you have taken All  Room essentials as prodcts , sometimes people don't realise how important all the products are , i feel your store might just need some ui change to make it more better appealing to the customers  .  i come from a design profession s wanted to give you some design inputs on your site , I've gone through you store , I think the key factor that you are missing on your store is the trust factor between your customer and the store , some of these tips can enhance that 

1. the site is missing your logo in the first place , have a decent logo made and added to the landing page so that they know its a reputable brand , add slideshows ad banners showing offers and sale products on your website. the landing page could do some rework for sure, add a good landing image  , a carousel to be prefferend of your products on models and also offer pages will work wonders 
2. Categorise the Products better , I feel intestead of color coding it m I feel the type of categories should be different materials for pillow covers , I feel the categories can be added to the landing page in design grids that showcase the pictures. ,make sure the products have good photos to shows , pictures with low quality images will reduce the quality of the page and customers wont be interested to buy anything . 
3. Make sure you have a good blog page to let others know the customer experiences and also testimonials., these build up trust factors and lets people buy from your store . 
4. Make sure the for from the time the user enters your page to the checkout is seamless and without any hiccups . The transactions and order summary should be well maintained .
5. make sure the delivery happens on the given date and the tracking is available on your page rather than depending on a third party site for updates 
6.  Add product labels to your page , they do increase sales and plus gives your product better definition . ill leave a link of an app that can help you with this.
7. Add Product banners showing the offers for products on your page and add CTA buttons to them . 

Stay Safe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?&utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=store...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes