Feedback on my store

vivekpatel2003
2 0 1

Hey guys, 

I'm getting 1k visitors but 0 sales. Any suggestions/tips on getting sales and if my website looks good or not. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1920 37 234

Hello,

Can you provide your website URL?

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
vivekpatel2003
2 0 1
spotium.site
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1920 37 234

Hey,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You don't have about us page? You can add about us page, it’s about the reader. Readers want to see what you can do for them for an entertaining show or a comfortable rental, you need to prove to them that you offer what they need.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> I am unable to find refund policies on your website. Having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers, You can add it.
-> You have only one product? Selling an single item in existing conditions is a matter of concern. Your thought was good. Selling in a store with few thousand items are very low in sales, How are you selling the same thing? I mean How are you getting sales from single item? Once you can think it.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hi 

1. About your homepage

• Add more promotion (try to highlight it and include CTA button)
  • Include feature of multiple languages to serve more worldwide customers
  • Highlight Cart button

2. About Checkout and Payment page

• Add more shipping and payment information including email, address, shipping fee (high/low/free), etc. and diversify them
  • Diversify Thank you note, send email/make a call to nofify and give them thanks

3. About Blog page and SEO

• Add a blog page that helps you share more about your products and increase your site visibility
  • Add SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description to be higher rank on Google Search

4. About your conversion rate

Actionable Analytics & Promotion - https://ecomfit.com/
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey @vivekpatel2003 ! I see that you have a single product eCommerce store .. which is perfect! This way you'll be focusing on growth and sales of a single product. Here is what I'd like to add on - 

1. Don't welcome orders on your homepage. Rather talk about your product on the homepage - through a video, a small description, infographics, or copywriting. 

2. You don't have a favicon! It's one of the ways through which stores can have a professional look and feel! 

3. Instead of having a cart button, why don't you have a dynamic cart button that moves up and down as users navigate your store? 

4. You should mandatorily have shopping policy, product policy, and about us page in the footer section. Users not only like to read about your products but before making purchases, they definitely check out the store and its history before buying from there. 

-

Coming back to traffic but no sales - well, this is natural and it's bound to happen. You're not alone buddy! It's time for you to sit down and draft a sales funnel, along with an effective strategy!

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!

For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-. 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
harisalam
2 0 0

Hi, my website:- https://www.familyhealthcare.co.in/

Any helpful suggestions for getting more visitors?

0 Likes