Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us.
I have seen your website, your website is very good looking and it seems you takes a lot of hard work to make it.
Then also , if your sales are not increasing, then there is only one reason for this.
I am saying this according to my 5 years experience.
The products on your website are very good but the description written for them is not so good and seems low with SEO techniques.
So, to solve this problem, I suggest you an app that I am using myself.
Its an auto description generator app and description generated by using it are High with SEO techniques and to the point.
Its "Descrii " . After using their service my website traffic and sales increase to the next level.
Therefore i suggest this to you.
Hope i helped you.
Hi @disresz welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!
I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:
1. The logo placement can be changed from the center to top left as everyone has the habit of reading from left to right people will actually recognize the brand if the logo is placed on left.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will be helpful as it helps you to reach out to the masses.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%
5. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!